RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not the Range you dummies... the Volvo. `)

The economy is really kicking our butts, so we decided to ditch the 07' S60 R (and $500/month payment) and try to be a single vehicle family. So the Range, with 182k miles, a finnicky a/c, 14 mpg, and a nice healthy tick at startup will be put to the test. Wish me luck.

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
Crap you bungdiver! You scared the tar out of me!! :evil:

·
Registered
401 Posts
quitter.

oh... haha, nicely done! you'll be fine. people don't give these trucks enough credit.

·
Registered
966 Posts
mine has been one of the most reliable vehicles i've ever owned.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
:lol:you made the right choice Mag, you're brave :thumb: I would buy a 1000 usd crap just in case the rangie do not want to cooperate one day. At least, it's what i've done with a renault twingo that has no equipment at all ( no power steering, no AC, no ABS....and counting) :mrgreen: A v8 in 1400lbs of metal could be fun 8)

·
Registered
867 Posts
We all knew that was coming though.

I think you need to get a back up P38 now.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Good luck. You are a braver man than I. Not because I don't trust the Rangie, but rather the amount of spousal friction that would result in my house fighting over the lone set of wheels.....egads man...

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Nice.. :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
I bet the extra $500 a month is going to be nice and you also can drop down to bare minimal libility on the P38 so your insurance cost will be a 1/4 of the full coverage Volvo and RR.

You can buy yourself a moped and let your wife have the RR. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if we didn't live out in the boonies, I'd be all over a moped...that or just riding my bicycle. But we're 30 miles from anything, so it just doesn't work out well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts