RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after more than 5 years of P38 ownership I have let the old girl go. She was in need of tires, the EAS was a little slower than normal, the brake accumulator was badly in need of replacement, the EBC brakes I fitted had warped rotors [probably from sticking calipers] and the blend motors needed doing.
But, I will still be around, I have moved to the dark side [or at least the slightly grey side] and bought a MKIII. A 2004 HSE in Zambezei silver with 80K on the clock and a folder full of receipts to show she has been well looked after. She even has the rear headrest DVD set up.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I hope I remember this Post. My better half would love a white on white 05 but I think it will be quite a while before it happens. Hope you enjoy your new machine. In the meantime if it would be worth it to ship to toronto I'd probably be in the mood for the rotors and pads.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
865 Posts
Mr. Range Rover said:
MKIII. A 2004 HSE in Zambezei silver with 80K on the clock and a folder full of receipts to show she has been well looked after.

Yikes, if you thought the P38 costs to maintain wait till this starts giving you hassles....
You'd wish you had never gone to the Dark side....

But good luck anyway and have fun

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
Quitter. :lol:

Good luck with the 04'...I've been tossing around that idea myself, except keeping the P and ditching the Volvo.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.
See, this is what I'm going to miss. The P38 forum is one of the friendliest places I have had the pleasure to participate in [with the exception of one idiot who shall remain nameless]. I posted a question in the MKIII forum yesterday and had 50views and no comments. When I playfully commented on that I get attitude. Still, shouldn't grumble.

Most of the big ticket items have been repaired / replaced so I hope she won't give me too much trouble.

·
Registered
286 Posts
You could be in my shoes.

The wife drives an 05, and my 17 yr. old drives a 99!!!!

The wrenches are always ready. `)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts