Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find OEM parts for 2012 Gen 3 L322 Range Rover Supercharged, like tread plates, etc. and keep finding only Sport and Vogue models! Also looking for nice leather seat covers to protect original seats as well. Aftermarket ok and again... Nothing! Days of searching and its like my Rover doesn't exist!

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
Your rig IS a Vogue. Vogue is the name / slang for a full sized Range Rover across the pond. However that is a notation the would most likely only be seen on EU vendor sites. Are you replacing tread plates because they are scuffed or are you looking for illuminated ones? Leather seat cover? I doubt there would be much market for those since you have a gorgeous leather interior already. Proper care of your leather will put you miles ahead of the damage that seat covers can do to the leather finish. There are genuine seat covers available for camping, off roading etc. But they are for temporary use to protect the seat from mud, sap etc.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank u for you're reply. I always feel bad on forums when I see no replies either to me or others, so thank you. I've been reading, and reading, and thought it was a Vogue. I got hung up because I didn't see any supercharged models. Scuff plates, yeah cuz they are worn, etc. I bought it used. The other thing is these Awesome boot liners that go up to the window and up the back seats, the companies say "custom" but then I put in my dets and big bold message "we don't make them for your model" I have a large dog and want the entire boot protected. Thoughts?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts