RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The clock on my 2017 HSE Dynamic is really slow. And I think getting worse. It's loosing about a minute a week. Anyone else experiencing this? (I'm on ICTP 18C).

Jose

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
49 Posts
The clock on my 2017 HSE Dynamic is really slow. And I think getting worse. It's loosing about a minute a week. Anyone else experiencing this? (I'm on ICTP 18C).

Jose
It's the same with mine except that I've not kept track of how long it takes to loose a minute... but I guess it's around that, a week a minute. Yes. It's my daily driver and I drive a lot. No sign of bad battery from my recent service, in fact it was "green".

·
Registered
58 Posts
Common problem was supposed to be fixed with upgrade but just loses less time now for me. Why not updated by GPS like most other vehicles has me beat, mind you the POMS aren't that great with technology.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I would say I lose a minute a month. The cell phone would be a good source of accurate time also. Then the time zones would be taken care of. I think Ford does it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
289 Posts
I can confirm this was an issue on my MY2016 too.
Drove me bonkers lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,074 Posts
Yeah my clock is slow as well. Explains why I'm always late haha. I just fix it every now and then.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Like the other above, my '16 also looses time but I haven't really kept track. I just reset it every once in a while.

·
Registered
20 Posts
same problem here. after owning the RRS for about 10 months i have adjust the clock for 3-4 times.

There are many aspect that LR could have made the car better and closer to perfect for a daily driver, (like the little cover above the fridge should have a hinge)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts