RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall. I wanted to share a simple fix for those not interested in all day projects. My 95 classic's headrests were so loosey goosey that I thought they were broken. When in fact all they needed was a tightening. Simply pull them out, undo the rover ziplock seal on the under side and tighten 4 bolts, 2 on each side 11mm i believe to desired stiffness. And, you don't need to undo the entire ziplock, just enough to get in to the bolts on each side.

Enjoy falling asleep at the wheel with head in upright position!

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,070 Posts
Ta for that - a five minute fix for something that's been annoying me! I can't get the plastic hook thingy to stay together now - any ideas?

Also I found out the seat tilt adjustment has stopped working - and I sent the carcase of my wrecker to scrap yesterday...

Anyone got any ideas on it?

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I cant think of a way to get it back together other than some needle nose pliers and patience...

·
Registered
280 Posts
Fought with those plastic clip strips for yrs, no ease solution. Pain in the arse they are! Always considered hog rings the best, guess those 150 or so rings per interior added to much time and weight...LOL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts