RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what am i doing wrong try to contact people to see what i can and cannot put and when i change it it gets removed only trying to premote my mobile business here in the uk and help people but if this how i'am going to be treated i will quit this forum!!!!!!!
and every other forum i use have not been so draconian in there actions one even emailed me and aksed me to edit it!!!

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,425 Posts
Re: signiture

If you want to advertise your business, you need to have Vendor status. Contact the forum admin.

It's the same on the AULRO forum so it's not just this one.

You've been a member for 3 years so you must have noticed some member names are in green and have vendor status.

·
Premium Member
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4,635 Posts

stuart460 said:
what am i doing wrong try to contact people to see what i can and cannot put and when i change it it gets removed only trying to premote my mobile business here in the uk and help people but if this how i'am going to be treated i will quit this forum!!!!!!!
and every other forum i use have not been so draconian in there actions one even emailed me and aksed me to edit it!!!
I noticed you've been given a hard time on some of the other forums, Stuart. Life's pretty easy on this one. Just get vendor status (which isn't a fast process BTW) and you can promote as much as you like. I liked the idea of the old Vendor's Forum we had before, and I (among certain others) quite fancy a 'Trade' Forum, but that won't happen unfortunately.

Have you ever tried the Disco3.co.uk or the RRSport.co.uk or Freel2.com forums? They are an absolute nightmare, and if they don't like what you've said and vaguely hint at being trade, they delete the post and send you an email telling you you need to be a forum sponsor (ching ching) to post. :evil: And then there is certain levels of sponsor, so you just end up with one dominating the whole forum and using it as their own sales forum. And they are quite nasty about it as well. :snooty:

Sad really, as I could do some nice deals for their members on diesel tuning and accessories. :shhh:

Anyway Stuart, start promoting the V8 engine building and Piper Cam sales on here and see how you do. :thumb:

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts

stuart460 said:
You have been emailed twice to contact John to be set up as a vendor prior to advertising your business in your signature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts