RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know if LR makes a sun shield for the side windows? i need one but i hate those stupid aftermarket suction cup deals - so ghetto. if no oem is available ant reccs on decent aftermarket ones?
 

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
Joined
·
1,973 Posts
Am I the only person with RAVE tonight?

[attachment=2:2c4hqr6g]SB1.jpg[/attachment:2c4hqr6g]

[attachment=1:2c4hqr6g]SB2.jpg[/attachment:2c4hqr6g]

[attachment=0:2c4hqr6g]SB3.jpg[/attachment:2c4hqr6g]
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dan_UK_1984 said:
Am I the only person with RAVE tonight?

I GUESS SO, i feel like such a newb... thanks for everything though. i'm trying to download my own RAVE now. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
iBTW< those look like removeable tints from what i can see... my car already has privacy glass though so i'm a bit confused, and i'm still having trouble downloading a RAVE.... man this is annoying. i keep getting images of the rave disk but not the actual info (WTF?)
 

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
Joined
·
1,973 Posts
ed1655 said:
iBTW< those look like removeable tints from what i can see... my car already has privacy glass though so i'm a bit confused, and i'm still having trouble downloading a RAVE.... man this is annoying. i keep getting images of the rave disk but not the actual info (WTF?)
They seem to be some sort of fitted stick on blind, but not entirely sure. They are bound to be £250 minimum!

It's a .img file you need to burn it to a CD with Nero or the like. Or download 7Zip and extract the files.

Dan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks Dan. ya, I didn't think they'd be cheap, but they seem annoying to place. i might just shove a hat onto the kid for now! cheers and thanks again for all the info!

- Evan
 

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
Joined
·
1,973 Posts
I'm still struggling with the fact that you let children in your car!? Get an aupair, they are so cheap these days! £60 per week plus board & food for 20 hours. Cheaper than sunblinds!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the rover is my family car. the '71 stingray is my *CAR*. anyway i still treat my rover like gold. the thing is that now, my kid is only 5mo old so he doesn't do much besides sit and sleep. and he will be TRAINED properly so that when he is older he will know that food, fingerprints, crayons, markers, excessive dirt, mud, crap, etc are not acceptable in either car. i can't stand that! :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
I had these on my MINI. They are awesome. They are of the same material that the roll up shades in BMWs are made of. They stay in place really well.
I didn't know that Land Rover made them too. Ordering tomorrow.
 

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
Joined
·
1,973 Posts
tkasser said:
I had these on my MINI. They are awesome. They are of the same material that the roll up shades in BMWs are made of. They stay in place really well.
I didn't know that Land Rover made them too. Ordering tomorrow.
Let us know the price!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cool! was anyone able to find them online (for the rover)?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hmmm the stealer should have them though, right? so is this the part #? ESK 000070...
 

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
Joined
·
190 Posts
I have recently requested a price from my dealer, no response yet. I have never seen them on a RR but fancy them as my car is a kids taxi, three kids under three.

On the basis I am having to wait three months for a new door to replace my dented one I suspect LR are avoiding carrying stock in the credit crunch times!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jeez. great. that's what i figured. why the heck is customer service so crappy at LR??? well, please keep us posted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
Why not just get the windows tinted over the factory privacy glass? It would keep the car cooler, help with the leather in the long run, and of course keep the nasty sun out 8) . Plus it looks much better than any hang up stuff, Land Rover OEM or not. I have a feeling any Land Rover accessory would end up costing more and based on your location, CA, there are a thousand tinting shops and good prices.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tjh2dUVA said:
Why not just get the windows tinted over the factory privacy glass? It would keep the car cooler, help with the leather in the long run, and of course keep the nasty sun out 8) . Plus it looks much better than any hang up stuff, Land Rover OEM or not. I have a feeling any Land Rover accessory would end up costing more and based on your location, CA, there are a thousand tinting shops and good prices.
something to consider.... strongly. thanks alot!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top