RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone happen to have a set of side step mounting brackets for sale, or have any leads on getting a set?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
417 Posts
I got so lucky as to make a call and find out someone bought the sidesteps but was going to weld them on.
So the guy had a bag of brackets. They are not to be found but I think they could be welded on without much of a problem. That is what I was going to do.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
43 Posts
I have a good set of brackets. They have been cleaned up and repainted black. I was using them on my rig, but tore up the steps while wheeling. The brackets are no worse for
wear though. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a good set of brackets. They have been cleaned up and repainted black. I was using them on my rig, but tore up the steps while wheeling. The brackets are no worse for
wear though. PM me if you are interested.
Hi there, definitely interested :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As a side note, does anyone happen to know start the part number of the headlight guards is?

I’m looking for the ones that attach to the factory brush bar, NOT the ones that attach to the headlight itself.

I can’t seem to find much information on them, other than seeing them in pictures on here.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi there, definitely interested :)
I just made a step for drivers side door using angle brackets & flat steel & bolted on over o the chassis rails . Here in Nz if you so much as drill a hole in chassis or weld on it you need automotive engineers certification inc his qualifications type of material & grade . The cert alone cost s $700 plus the cost of the job . Then if there is any rust its also a fail . Even fitting OEM towbar requires the same .

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, that sounds super strict, nice workaround!

I already have the side steps, and a few bracket bits, the bolts were just too rusty and two of them were seized in my parts car and I just ran out of time to get them off before sending it to scrap.

It’s odd that they are so hard to find.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the message, but I have already sourced the brackets, and have side steps already!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts