RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much are those side step things for the range rover sport? and wehre can I buy them?
I have seen many black ranges with the step painted black, or does it come in the option of black as well? Thanks!

Also, where can I find the Rinspeed c5 1 wheels? What size do majority use? I see 20's on porsches than 23's on RRS.
Do they come in 22?

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
260 Posts
The Rinspeeds come in both 22s and 23s for the RRS. 22"x10" and 23x11"

·
Registered
260 Posts
Good luck finding a set though..

·
Registered
129 Posts
They don't produce them anymore.. Or atleast Rinspeed doesn't from my understanding. I believe another company took it over.. I think that was answered on here a few weeks back. There are some replicas on Ebay.. but as Ukraine Range mentioned.. they aren't exactly the same. There are slight differences.

I like the sidesteps as well.. the cheapest I have seen hover around 500-600 bucks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Serb said:
They don't produce them anymore.. Or atleast Rinspeed doesn't from my understanding. I believe another company took it over.. I think that was answered on here a few weeks back. There are some replicas on Ebay.. but as Ukraine Range mentioned.. they aren't exactly the same. There are slight differences.

I like the sidesteps as well.. the cheapest I have seen hover around 500-600 bucks.
I have seen many different styles...where do people find em'? meaning hte side steps.

and how on earth can I get my hands on those Rinspeeds then?
someone just posted pics of his black range with black rims...he isn't saying what brand they are, anyone have an idea? its relatively new thread.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jbrac25 said:
Heres my white sport with 22" Rinspeeds painted gloss black.

looks awesome! where did you find those and how much?

btw how much did it cost to get the fender grill thing painted?

·
Registered
318 Posts
sumat said:
this company came out with a monoblock forged version of their own.

I have tried to find contact information for evoklass but cannot. they make some pretty nice wheels.

Oh and Rinspeed's are NOT cheap. I think the 22's were like $4700 just for the wheel...that is multipiece forged territory.

·
Registered
543 Posts
ET7.

I saw a new firm down south in New Zealand starting to manufacture specific side step bars for Land Rover products on-line ?

Check out their listings on www.trademe.co.nz and there maybe other components which might tickle you fancy for your RRS !

Considering the direction on wheel size you're looking at, Overfinch has several products in their 22" range that bolt straight up.

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

·
Registered
56 Posts
is there any pricing specs on those evoklass wheels? they have some really nice wheels and ill be getting a new RRS S/C in the next 3-4 months and I would love a set of 23s for my truck.....cant really seem to find any other 23" wheels out there (besides the rinspeeds ridiculously priced) does anyone know of any other 23" wheels I could possibly get? or a price on the evoklass and ordering information

1 - 13 of 13 Posts