RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

How do I set my side mirrors to stay in the position I would like them? They keep defaulting back every time I start up the RRS?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Set them and then save with the same seat memory button. They should go in position same as your seats after that....at least that is how mine work.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Saved it with seat memory so many times I can't count.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
238 Posts
Assuming you have reverse dipping mirrors on, set your mirrors while in Park. Then go into Reverse and set your mirrors for the dip mode. Once your happy with them, save them in your seat memory.
My mirrors always stay programmed and that is how I set them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did just that Booyah.

Then I also went an additional step and made all 3 memory settings the same, just in case that could change the settings around on me.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
238 Posts
Hopefully that worked! It would drive me nuts if I have to readjust my mirrors every time I got in the car, even if it was recalling the memory button.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure what ultimately worked but I set my mirrors and the reversed and set them as well. Saved all 3 memory settings and viola!

·
Administrator
27,803 Posts
This is the sort of scenario when someone using key #2 is programming to spot #1.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone help me with access to mirror dip on RRS 2017 - I cannot find the menu option in settings - it’s not there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
I think this is a software bug. I have set the driver's side mirror multiple times with seat memory but it still reverts to the same position after each stop. Setting revere dip or disabling reverse dip has no effect.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts