RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to replace these lights? My passenger side light that projects the words RANGE ROVER works fine but drivers side doesn’t. I can’t find a replacement anywhere online and am not sure if they can even be replaced. Any ideas??? Thanks.

·
Registered
538 Posts
It’s probably a bulb. Don’t go to dealer. Just pop the light cover off change bulb

·
Registered
129 Posts
This. Who the heck on a forum recommends going to the dealer...let alone for a bulb
Well unless you know where to get led bulb and what type?
I would suggest you will be at the dealers spare parts area .
So you would be at the dealers and while you at the dealers you could ask how to replace the bulb! Plus how big a job is it . My dealer is more than happy to help with polite questions.

·
Registered
268 Posts
1) the ones under warranty
2) those who value their time more than the cost of the dealer
lol it’s swapping a bulb. The time you waste waiting for an appointment and time and gas $ to drive it to and from dealer you wasted more time and money then doing it yourself. By all means pay $100 for 5 minutes of work to swap a $2 bulb.

further more if it projects RangeRover It’s a 2014 which means factory warranty is over (if not extended). So 3rd party warranty IF you have one which means deductible $....oh and they aren’t covering bulbs lol

·
Registered
538 Posts
Horse86

It’s scary how many lazy people need to come on a forum and complain about a dam bulb, and need a corrupt dealership to fleece them. It’s sad that grown adults men no less, run to the dealer and are afraid to touch their cars. The money wasted, time flushed down the toilet is astronomical.

DO.A.FIVE.SECOND.SEARCH.ALL.OF.YOUR.QUESTIONS.WILL.BE.ANSWERED.DO.A.GOOGLE.SEARCH.ALL.OF.YOUR.PROBLEMS.WILL.BERESOLVED. THIS.AINT.ROCKET.SCIENCE.ITS.JUST.A.CAR. AND.A.FREAKING.BULB!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,816 Posts
lol it’s swapping a bulb. The time you waste waiting for an appointment and time and gas $ to drive it to and from dealer you wasted more time and money then doing it yourself. By all means pay $100 for 5 minutes of work to swap a $2 bulb.

further more if it projects RangeRover It’s a 2014 which means factory warranty is over (if not extended). So 3rd party warranty IF you have one which means deductible $....oh and they aren’t covering bulbs lol
That's a rather high horse right there. To put this in context: I don't have to ask for an appointment, I need to send an email or a text and they come to my house, pick it up, fix it, bring it back. So it takes me exactly 10 seconds to get it taken care of, and I give exactly 0 thought to the gas they use. As a side-note, your "lol"s make you look silly, you should probably stop using those at some point.

·
Registered
538 Posts
And we all wonder why the dealers are backed up for weeks or months for serious high level important problems because lazy people are scared of 100k cars.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Anyone who asks questions on this forum without spending two seconds on a search and utilizing problem solving skills, I will roast them. It’s my daily humor and I get much pleasure from these interactions!

·
Registered
268 Posts
That's a rather high horse right there. To put this in context: I don't have to ask for an appointment, I need to send an email or a text and they come to my house, pick it up, fix it, bring it back. So it takes me exactly 10 seconds to get it taken care of, and I give exactly 0 thought to the gas they use. As a side-note, your "lol"s make you look silly, you should probably stop using those at some point.
good thing we aren’t talking about you, your car, your warranty, or your opinion....(you aren’t the OP)”lol”. But that’s cute you have them pick up and drive your car around.

·
Premium Member
1,816 Posts
I don't need you to talk about me, my car, my warranty or my opinion although fwiw, you directly responded to my comment above. Whether it's cute or not, doesn't matter, the point was that not everyone here wants to spend time fixing cars (or light bulbs - believe it or not, many don't do that, either).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Horse86

It’s scary how many lazy people need to come on a forum and complain about a dam bulb, and need a corrupt dealership to fleece them. It’s sad that grown adults men no less, run to the dealer and are afraid to touch their cars. The money wasted, time flushed down the toilet is astronomical.

DO.A.FIVE.SECOND.SEARCH.ALL.OF.YOUR.QUESTIONS.WILL.BE.ANSWERED.DO.A.GOOGLE.SEARCH.ALL.OF.YOUR.PROBLEMS.WILL.BERESOLVED. THIS.AINT.ROCKET.SCIENCE.ITS.JUST.A.CAR. AND.A.FREAKING.BULB!!!!!!!!!
Hey jackass- it's not just a bulb, it's a laser light. Read the post. There is no cover to expose a bulb which is why I asked. You have nothing other to do than comment on stuff like this? What a sad life you live.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is it possible to replace these lights? My passenger side light that projects the words RANGE ROVER works fine but drivers side doesn’t. I can’t find a replacement anywhere online and am not sure if they can even be replaced. Any ideas??? Thanks.
What year and model truck do you have?? I have a set sitting on the shelf. They pretty much pop out and pop in.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts