Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, but what is "Sick"? Last time I checked it was vommit? :shock:

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
I'm with Dan on this one (I think I posted something about this a while back in the P38 forum). I hate the use of this use of 'sick' in a positive sense. It just makes me sick :roll: :dance:

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
It's an aging bit of trailer trash slang used instead of descriptives like cool, nifty, wicked, etc. Rather an over the top version of "badd". :roll:

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guna off topic my own post - Wasn't there a limit on sig pics so they couldn't be massive a year ago? Has it been relaxed? I have a 800x600 sig I'd like to use.... :lol:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Dan_UK_1984 said:
Guna off topic my own post - Wasn't there a limit on sig pics so they couldn't be massive a year ago? Has it been relaxed? I have a 800x600 sig I'd like to use.... :lol:
Uhhh, Dan your sig is not exactly the smallest I have seen :?

Should I make mine smaller?

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine goes accross the page - so doesnt mean I only get one post per screen. The OP wasnt aimed at you, but to take it as an example if you posted 3 times in a row it 75% of my screen would be filled with your sig and only 25% with the info you had typed.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Dan_UK_1984 said:
Mine goes accross the page - so doesnt mean I only get one post per screen. The OP wasnt aimed at you, but to take it as an example if you posted 3 times in a row it 75% of my screen would be filled with your sig and only 25% with the info you had typed.
I understand - just that your signiture is 4cm high on my screen and mine is 5.2 cm only about 1.2cm (20%) deeper :)

Now if we both reduced signature size......

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm 7 pixels taller than you now, the shame of it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts