RangeRovers.net Forum banner

381 - 400 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone! Was hoping to get in touch with somebody familiar with a 97 Range Rover! New to the game have Workshop manual but no owners manual was hoping to find someone to chat with that could clear up a few things for me. Anyone willing to help out a new comer?? Please and Thanks! Much appreciated!! Trying to decide if I can afford to keep this vehicle!! It's forever thirsty!!! But so much fun to drive:giggle: [email protected]

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
1 Posts
Just picked up our new steed. 2009 Range Rover Sport Supercharged. Santorini Black/Ebony. I work at a local JLR dealership and this came on trade in, couldn't pass it up. I'm so happy to finally own one of the best vehicles on the road. I love these trucks!

Added front tint to match rear. Only 103k miles on it, just mounted 265/50/20 Kuhmo's. Well maintained by PO. Plus it has the tow hitch receiver still attached! Only needs front brake pads and a driver side wheel bearing. LCAs were already done. I feel like a king!
(The wife already claimed it instead of driving her CR-V. FML)

·
Registered
2011 Range Rover Sport Supercharged
20 Posts
Not the best photo, but here is my "new to me" 2011 supercharged. Pretty excited so far. Have updated the interior lights to LED, replaced the fog light bulbs, cabin air filter and replaced the wheel caps.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
51 Posts

Attachments

381 - 400 of 410 Posts