RangeRovers.net Forum banner

381 - 386 of 386 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone! Was hoping to get in touch with somebody familiar with a 97 Range Rover! New to the game have Workshop manual but no owners manual was hoping to find someone to chat with that could clear up a few things for me. Anyone willing to help out a new comer?? Please and Thanks! Much appreciated!! Trying to decide if I can afford to keep this vehicle!! It's forever thirsty!!! But so much fun to drive:giggle: [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just picked up our new steed. 2009 Range Rover Sport Supercharged. Santorini Black/Ebony. I work at a local JLR dealership and this came on trade in, couldn't pass it up. I'm so happy to finally own one of the best vehicles on the road. I love these trucks!

Added front tint to match rear. Only 103k miles on it, just mounted 265/50/20 Kuhmo's. Well maintained by PO. Plus it has the tow hitch receiver still attached! Only needs front brake pads and a driver side wheel bearing. LCAs were already done. I feel like a king!
(The wife already claimed it instead of driving her CR-V. FML)

381 - 386 of 386 Posts
About this Discussion
385 Replies
358 Participants
timbrehse
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing