·
Registered
115 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Re:

I took a trip to Arizona in February of '19 to get away from snowy Colorado and enjoy warmer temps with friends in and around Phoenix and Tucson before taking in a few days of skiing in Flagstaff. I watched the weather forecast and saw that I'd be in cooler weather than anticipated but had no idea I was heading into one of the worst winters in Arizona's history:

This at a hotel in Gallup, NM, where I stayed while on the way to AZ just as the big snowstorm was moving into the desert southwest:
IMG_2977-XL.jpg

Here's my RRS parked outside a friends garage the day I arrived. The hood is open on his recommendation to prevent desert rats from attempting to make a home in the engine compartment:
IMG_3013-XL.jpg

Here's my RRS about 18 hours later. Can you make out the skis on the rack? This is in Vail, AZ, a suburb of Tucson. The area received 8" snow that day:
IMG_3026-XL.jpg

I visited friends in and around Phoenix then headed to Flagstaff for a few days of skiing. I'm parked at the hotel about 5 miles from the Arizona Snowbowl ski area. The town got 40" of snow a few days before I arrived:
IMG_3037-XL.jpg

·
Registered
337 Posts
Pics of the Exterior of my 2009 RRS Converted, with another post coming with Interior Pics, as I had that done as well!...

RRS AUTOBIOGRAPHY CONVERSION FULL PICS & VIDS by Marque Walker, on Flickr

Retro Fit Source Strips...

Meduza Bumper with DRLs...

Sequential Side Markers...

Glohh Sequential Signal Lights...

Retrofit Source Strips (Top 1 is Sequential)

RRS AUTOBIOGRAPHY CONVERSION FULL PICS & VIDEOS by Marque Walker, on Flickr

361 - 380 of 386 Posts
About this Discussion
385 Replies
358 Participants
timbrehse
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing