RangeRovers.net Forum banner

341 - 360 of 386 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Here's the current state of my well-worn second-hand L320. Been going through it, fixing literally every token problem discussed in the forum `). Recent upgrades include OEM roof rails, and now 18" LR3 5-spokes (debating going black) with BFG KO2's (which are remarkably quiet). Next farkles will likely be Lucky8 rock sliders. Onward and upward :) By the time I'm done spending money on it, it will likely have cost me as much as a new Nissan Versa...which makes this the value proposition of the century.
cbaL320.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all! I'm a newbie here. 2nd Land Rover. My first was an 04 Disco 2. I love her so much I needed another one eventually. 13 years from that rig later and here I am.

Plans for this are simple. 2.5" lift, 32" BFG KO2 (or similar), and some roof rack goodness to trek deeper in the wilderness with the family. Really looking forward to all the adventures to come.

There are some incredible rides posted before me! Great looking rigs!

Macchi 04.jpg Macchi 01.jpg Macchi 02.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here is my 2007 TDV6

Got it stock in february of this year with under 100k miles on it.

Mods so far are:
Autobiography style grille and side vents
Black door handles and mirrors
Tinted windows in the front (side windows and front)
22" Zito 935 Matt Black/Polished Face wheels with 285/35/22 tires
Remap for the engine computer

Range.jpg
Range 1.jpg

I already ordered an Alpine iLX-702D screen for it with Android Auto and Apple Carplay and a backup camera.

For winter plans I plan on getting 18" wheels and 31" tires for the snow
Also open up the headlight and paint the gray inside woth black and remove the amber side for clear

·
Registered
2 Posts
Santorini Black: 20” inch wheels, autobiography grill, oem running boards, oem rails/cross bars, oem floor/cargo mats, new sport side vents, resonator/ muffler delete.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re:

Hey ya'll. Just picked up my first Land Rover product. Never thought I'd own one but I found a 2010 RRSS at a great price in good shape. Couldn't really pass it up. This thing really moves with the supercharger. Feels like a freight train and rides like it's on rails. I'm in love.

Been learning a lot from you guys over the last few months! Maybe this used to be owned by someone on these boards. I live in the Portland area. Nice to be here, thanks for your time!

IMG_4877.jpg
IMG_3998.jpg
IMG_2698.jpg
IMG_0389.jpg
IMG_1229.jpg
IMG_0240.jpg

·
Registered
115 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

341 - 360 of 386 Posts
About this Discussion
385 Replies
358 Participants
timbrehse
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing