RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
You should change this to not only a conversion gallery, but a conversion questions gallery (not that anyone who would do this would actually take the time to read about it rather than start a new thread).

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
God those are bad looking.

Please just stop with this.

Please

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Show your p38 conversion questions gallery

kmagnuss said:
You should change this to not only a conversion gallery, but a conversion questions gallery (not that anyone who would do this would actually take the time to read about it rather than start a new thread).

Attachments

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
865 Posts
Glorified pavement crawlers, darn these cars were designed for 4x4ing.....

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
Guys (RangeOver),

You should really think about a bonnet mould. The original doesn't work at all with the conversions. At the edges, it's too wide to suit the design of the 2006 headlights and in the middle it's too close from the grill.

Another thing is the front side panels, you opened them too much to gain 2 cm on each side in order to fit that grill made for a 4cm wider vehicle. Again, you should do something, either on the grill or on the side panels because it looks bad on photos but it's even worse in reality.

Of course, it's not everyone taste but i appreciate the effort so far.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
first of all thank you comments
it's quite hard to get every little detail correct as we are not trying to make an exact replica however it's constructive criticism is always good
range Rover sports HST will be released next year and on this one will doing something with the bonnet the other thing that we have to bear in mind is cost but we put a lot of time and effort into these projects we try to use original grille if it possible
no matter how good the project turns out it's not gone to suit everybody
just to clarify about me I do work for rangeover but I am not a spokesman I just thought it be good for me to show you some of the things we do and hopefully if it has a good interest I will continue to do this and show you what's happening this is not for marketing this is for like minded people & the same interest in conversions
thank you

·
Registered
543 Posts
Boys will be boys.

Oh dear, this has been done before-just search for "La Forza" under any browser and you will meet your first incarnation dudes !

The only thing missing now is a Two door conversion called the 'Spencer King' in Black deco' with Gold stripping inside and out ?

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
I'd like some suicide doors for my rear doors, that would be cool 8)

·
Premium Member
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4,635 Posts
I had a few problems with some of the panels though. I think it looks pretty good though on the whole... :think:

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
rrp38 said:
we are not trying to make an exact replica however constructive criticism is always good
Who is this "we" that you keep referring to? Do you do these conversions for a living?

·
Registered
229 Posts
rrtoadhall said:
rrp38 said:
we are not trying to make an exact replica however constructive criticism is always good
Who is this "we" that you keep referring to? Do you do these conversions for a living?

He works for Rangeover!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts