Range Rovers Forum banner

Show us Your P38's

Tags
p38 show
23K views 100 replies 44 participants last post by  Richard_G 
#1 ·
There are a "few" threads on the Other subforums showcasing some peoples Vehicles whether stock or modified

Just thought a thread like this might have some good pic's of some P38's.

I'll start..

2001 Feb built and Oct registered Vogue 4.6 "UK SPEC"

18" Comets "bright finish"

Lightstone interior

Monte Carlo Blue paintwork

Running Petrol and LPG

Fully loaded

Just a few

See less See more
Reactions: 1Steven
#10 ·
I notice yours is racing green with a lighter colored interior..
What I've seen here (not many because they're very rare here) the racing green has an orange/brownish color interior..

I had those side steps also on mine, I took them off because I thought the make the vehicle look bigger/higher, too close to the ground, don't know how to say it ;)

#11 ·
This is my P38! It's a 2001 30th Anniversary Edition. I've had it for about 2 years now and have loved every minute. Coil springs, stickers (a ton of stickers), a roof rack (from Voyager Off-Road), a CB (and soon to be a Ham), and a bench seat in the back (to be installed this month). I use my vehicle whenever possible (like most of y'all).

I plan on building a swing-away tire carrier (on stock bumper) and Jerry can holder (along with license plate and CB and Ham antennas) later this year. If you have any questions, PM me.

Also going to build a wood drawer system for the back that holds kitchen supplies and other things.

Great looking Pros people! Love it.

Best Regards,
Gabriel

Attachments

#14 ·
Bought this bad boy a few weeks ago. Has 373000kms and not a tick from the engine, so I guess it’s a good one ?

Have a list of things to do of course, but it drives issue free with no dash lights and a fully functioning air ride.

Definitely have to deal with that seatbelt ‘chime’ soon.... Haha

It’s a Canadian delivery Autobiography, has dash emblem in wood (deluxe wood trim) on the trunk lid, and a plaque in the engine bay. Does anyone know if I’m able to find out what options the original buyer chose?

Attachments

#21 ·
Almost home after driving over 10,000kms in the past 4 weeks from east to west across Australia.

Here is my trusty 2001 4 litre machine ready to cross the legendary Nullarbor Plane.

The camper box holds a Range is spares and tools including 4 air bags, but none have been necessary.

The ultimate all terrain tourer even after 18 years still brings us home safe and comfortable.

Even though I miss my old 74 2 door, the P38 is sooo much better.

Attachments

#28 · (Edited)
96 4.0. Just crossed 50,000 miles. 1st 20 years were a CA 1 owner car. Have added Terrafirma sliders, and my own-design rails + Front Runner rack & Wilco hitch-mount tire carrier, as well as facelift signal/tail lights, and a wood steering wheel (btw not a plugnplay switch as a couple of the steering wheel volume buttons don't work anymore). Obviously on coils but playing around with the idea of installing rear bags to supplement when towing, or figuring out how to do EAS but with 3" of lift (currently 4" Lucky8/Terrafirma/custom lift). Having a custom bumper made by caseyscustoms out of MT. This summer's projects include installing Direnza radiator with custom 16" fan, rebuild brake master, Mobi install, headliner, and probably a new head unit so I can actually use bluetooth. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Range rover
Land vehicle Car Car seat cover Vehicle Car seat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.