RangeRovers.net Forum banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
28 Posts
Very Nice! Where'd you get the EAS Lift blocks?
If you are looking for a lift kit, PM me. I have a 2" Hard Range Australia kit I spent $500 on, and have no use for, that I'm planning to list on eBay soon.

·
Registered
84 Posts
If you are looking for a lift kit, PM me. I have a 2" Hard Range Australia kit I spent $500 on, and have no use for, that I'm planning to list on eBay soon.
Interesting....:unsure:

From what I understand, in order to take advantage of the kit, I would have to modify the Height Sensors?

Also, would I need to have extended shocks as well?

I'm tempted but I just completely rebuilt my steering and suspension so I'm not really looking to replace the brand new parts I just put on.

·
Registered
90 Posts
You'll need longer shocks, to extend the height sensors (easy to do), and blocks to put under the air springs.
BUT, first, decide if you really need a lift. If you want to use 33 inches tire (or more) you need to lift the P38. Il you are happy with 32 inches tires or less, don't bother lifting it more than tweaking the eas (free) allows.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice! Is that a license plate mount for the lights? I am trying to find a simple solution to adding a couple of front lights like that. Also are the crossbars non-LandRover? Do you know the make?

·
Registered
2002 P38 4.6 HSE
108 Posts
As I've stated... my 2nd P38.
I just crossed to 80k.
Today I replaced all 4 air bags with Gen 3's.
A few additions over then next 2 months.
Clear front turn signals.
H&H roof rack.
LED headlights.
9" 2xDin Android install.
Have to choose from 3 different wheel styles (OEM). 1 of them 19".
And then color sanding with bumpers painted to match.

1st photo is parking after taking off of lorry.
Other 2 are at dealer within 1 week of them having it shipped to them and me purchasing.

CA car auctioned to CHI and I brought it down to FL.
And in 12 months she'll be moving with us to SoCal.

·
Registered
2000 Range Rover HSE
25 Posts
Since I've just noticed this post, I'm going to post pics. I'm new to the forum, and I like all of the ideas I've gotten. Warning: Some of my mods are a bit unusual. It's not a very scenic spot in the driveway, but the pics show some of what has been done to the car. It's my newest car, going from a 1957 to 2000. Lots of gadgets have been added. Bought it from a Rover mechanic as a stock vehicle with the nagging o-ring heater core leak. The nerf bars, articulating ladder, roof rack, and jump seats were big challenges. I'll gladly answer questions about it .
Rover1.jpg
Rover2.jpg
Rover3.jpg
Rover4.jpg

41 - 60 of 89 Posts