RangeRovers.net Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
If you are looking for a lift kit, PM me. I have a 2" Hard Range Australia kit I spent $500 on, and have no use for, that I'm planning to list on eBay soon.
Interesting....:unsure:

From what I understand, in order to take advantage of the kit, I would have to modify the Height Sensors?

Also, would I need to have extended shocks as well?

I'm tempted but I just completely rebuilt my steering and suspension so I'm not really looking to replace the brand new parts I just put on.

·
Registered
33 Posts
You'll need longer shocks, to extend the height sensors (easy to do), and blocks to put under the air springs.
BUT, first, decide if you really need a lift. If you want to use 33 inches tire (or more) you need to lift the P38. Il you are happy with 32 inches tires or less, don't bother lifting it more than tweaking the eas (free) allows.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice! Is that a license plate mount for the lights? I am trying to find a simple solution to adding a couple of front lights like that. Also are the crossbars non-LandRover? Do you know the make?

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
About this Discussion
50 Replies
30 Participants
tats
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing