RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Almost home after driving over 10,000kms in the past 4 weeks from east to west across Australia.

Here is my trusty 2001 4 litre machine ready to cross the legendary Nullarbor Plane.

The camper box holds a Range is spares and tools including 4 air bags, but none have been necessary.

The ultimate all terrain tourer even after 18 years still brings us home safe and comfortable.

Even though I miss my old 74 2 door, the P38 is sooo much better.

Attachments

·
Banned
42 Posts
96 4.0. Just crossed 50,000 miles. 1st 20 years were a CA 1 owner car. Have added Terrafirma sliders, and my own-design rails + Front Runner rack & Wilco hitch-mount tire carrier, as well as facelift signal/tail lights, and a wood steering wheel (btw not a plugnplay switch as a couple of the steering wheel volume buttons don't work anymore). Obviously on coils but playing around with the idea of installing rear bags to supplement when towing, or figuring out how to do EAS but with 3" of lift (currently 4" Lucky8/Terrafirma/custom lift). Having a custom bumper made by caseyscustoms out of MT. This summer's projects include installing Direnza radiator with custom 16" fan, rebuild brake master, Mobi install, headliner, and probably a new head unit so I can actually use bluetooth. IMG_0548.jpg IMG_0568.jpg IMG_0600.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
One owner '96 4.0 goes camping outside of Great Falls, Montana last weekend.

Car proved steady enough to support a tent rope.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
About this Discussion
50 Replies
30 Participants
tats
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing