RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a "few" threads on the Other subforums showcasing some peoples Vehicles whether stock or modified

Just thought a thread like this might have some good pic's of some P38's.

I'll start..

2001 Feb built and Oct registered Vogue 4.6 "UK SPEC"

18" Comets "bright finish"

Lightstone interior

Monte Carlo Blue paintwork

Running Petrol and LPG

Fully loaded

Just a few

·
Registered
593 Posts
I do like that blue,, she’s got a prett good mot history but note you have her sorned since last November... wish my old girl was still looking as good

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do like that blue,, she’s got a prett good mot history but note you have her sorned since last November... wish my old girl was still looking as good
Ah yes her MOT history is clean..

She is in pieces at the moment awaiting a resto hence the Sorn ;)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Just swapped to 16 in rims, like it alot.
20190505_131633.jpg 20190505_131718.jpg 20190505_131607.jpg 20190505_131650.jpg

·
Registered
324 Posts
I notice yours is racing green with a lighter colored interior..
What I've seen here (not many because they're very rare here) the racing green has an orange/brownish color interior..

I had those side steps also on mine, I took them off because I thought the make the vehicle look bigger/higher, too close to the ground, don't know how to say it ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
This is my P38! It's a 2001 30th Anniversary Edition. I've had it for about 2 years now and have loved every minute. Coil springs, stickers (a ton of stickers), a roof rack (from Voyager Off-Road), a CB (and soon to be a Ham), and a bench seat in the back (to be installed this month). I use my vehicle whenever possible (like most of y'all).

I plan on building a swing-away tire carrier (on stock bumper) and Jerry can holder (along with license plate and CB and Ham antennas) later this year. If you have any questions, PM me.

Also going to build a wood drawer system for the back that holds kitchen supplies and other things.

Great looking Pros people! Love it.

Best Regards,
Gabriel

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Bought this bad boy a few weeks ago. Has 373000kms and not a tick from the engine, so I guess it’s a good one 🙂

Have a list of things to do of course, but it drives issue free with no dash lights and a fully functioning air ride.

Definitely have to deal with that seatbelt ‘chime’ soon.... Haha

It’s a Canadian delivery Autobiography, has dash emblem in wood (deluxe wood trim) on the trunk lid, and a plaque in the engine bay. Does anyone know if I’m able to find out what options the original buyer chose?

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bought this bad boy a few weeks ago. Has 373000kms and not a tick from the engine, so I guess it’s a good one 🙂

Have a list of things to do of course, but it drives issue free with no dash lights and a fully functioning air ride.

It’s a Canadian delivery Autobiography, has dash emblem in wood (deluxe wood trim) on the trunk lid, and a plaque in the engine bay. Does anyone know if I’m able to find out what options the original buyer chose?
You should be able to acquire the spec from the original selling dealer.

Nice looking 38a by the way.

·
Registered
53 Posts

You should be able to acquire the spec from the original selling dealer.

Nice looking 38a by the way.
Thanks, I love it! I actually sold my L322 to get back into a P38 and felt I couldn’t pass on the Autobiography. We also have an 04 Disco, so I have two LR projects on my hands at the moment 🙂

I’ll have a look and see if I can find where it was bought originally.

That’s a stunning blue, your P38 looks mint!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Thanks, I love it! I actually sold my L322 to get back into a P38 and felt I couldn’t pass on the Autobiography. We also have an 04 Disco, so I have two LR projects on my hands at the moment 🙂

I’ll have a look and see if I can find where it was bought originally.

That’s a stunning blue, your P38 looks mint!
Does a P38 drive better as a L322?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
About this Discussion
50 Replies
30 Participants
tats
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing