RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been done before but I could not find anything. If everyone can post pictures of their wheels on the RRS. I have a Zermatt Silver RRS SC and I am looking for some 22 inch wheels. I have thought about all different colors of stormers or the new 2010 wheels in different colors. The rover is my wife's car and she digs the wheel idea but needs to see proof before I can get the go ahead to order something. Can you all help me out?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hart.

Do a search for "Overfinch" on this forum ? This be-spoke manufacturer has what I'd say are perfect aftermarket 22" rims I've seen fitted to Range Rovers dude !

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
vinniman said:
Hart.

Do a search for "Overfinch" on this forum ? This be-spoke manufacturer has what I'd say are perfect aftermarket 22" rims I've seen fitted to Range Rovers dude !

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.
Anyone got some pics of the 22 Supersport on a Zermatt Silver. I am still searching havent found any

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Dude, honestly...strap on a set of balls then get a pair of scissors, Elmers glue, and pictures of a Zermatt silver RRS and the wheels you want and start cutting and gluing. You can even add macaroni around the rim of the paper and put some glitter on it for her.

There seems to be a never ending stream of guys on here modding up their wife's/mom's RRSes. :doh:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gooseyloosey said:
Dude, honestly...strap on a set of balls then get a pair of scissors, Elmers glue, and pictures of a Zermatt silver RRS and the wheels you want and start cutting and gluing. You can even add macaroni around the rim of the paper and put some glitter on it for her.

There seems to be a never ending stream of guys on here modding up their wife's/mom's RRSes. :doh:
If I only had the time for that.

Yeah all my cars are already modded out. I cant help but look at the thing and want different wheels on it. I guess its because its actually mine she just drives it.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Why buy fancy wheels for your wife's vehicle when all she's going to do is scrape them into curbs? You married people are so strange.... :lol:

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,013 Posts
Drevs said:
Why buy fancy wheels for your wife's vehicle when all she's going to do is scrape them into curbs? You married people are so strange.... :lol:
It might appear that way to a simple-minded single guy. But we married people work on an entirely different level that you just can't quite comprehend, yet. To us, a man giving his wife a set of new rims over, say, another pair of diamond earrings inspires a mix of appreciation for years of hard work, awe and, most of all, respect! There's a confident man who's got it all figured out, a man with steel balls who can come home and say "Here's some dubs for your ride, dear. Happy birthday!", with no fears. Strange? I think not... Awesome is more like it. :clap:

:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
umbertob said:
But we married people work on an entirely different level that you just can't quite comprehend, yet.
Exactly: The "Asexual" level. I have way too much testosterone for that level, buddy! :lol: :lol:

·
LEGACY VENDOR
802 Posts
mminehart said:
vinniman said:
Hart.

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.
Anyone got some pics of the 22 Supersport on a Zermatt Silver. I am still searching havent found any
The closest I can get is my own truck, in Chawton White:

·
LEGACY VENDOR
802 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
please put on some quality wheels on your car... i cringe every time i see the junk some people put on their rovers.

Here is a pic with my 24s

Here is a pic when I had my 22" iforged on (which are for sale :) )

1 - 20 of 21 Posts