Range Rovers Forum banner

Should i lease or Buy a range rover sport.

5K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Holeecow 
I considered leasing also, but I cant write it off as a business expense. My friend who went to the dealership with me tried to talk me into leasing, but I just cant do it. I feel like I dont really own the car, like it’s not really mine. And what if I got a small tear the seats, or a scratch on the bumper? Maybe I could live with it if it was my car, but I’d have to repair it with a lease.

Once I saw someone with a beatuiful RRS. I told him “beautiful RRS” and he replied, “thanks, but it’s not mine, it’s leased.”

Anyway, if I could write it off my taxes then I would lease. The advantages of leasing are that it’s cheaper and you dont need the extended warranty. If you get into a major accident, it will hurt the value of the car, which doesnt matter if you lease, but can impact resale value if you own. But I still cant get over that it’s not really my car. Now, an electric car I would definitely lease, because when the lease is up, with advancements in technology, the battery will likely be much improved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.