Range Rovers Forum banner

Should i lease or Buy a range rover sport.

5K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Holeecow 
Lots of moving variables. I haven't leased before but I think the two major reasons to lease a RR would be:
-If you are eligible for a business tax deduction
-If you do not drive that many miles

Getting a CPO with an extended factory warranty is a pretty good way to go if you are not choosy with options or want a white or black one.

Yes I only know superficial things about the business tax deduction part, but you have to be self-employed and use the vehicle for primary business reasons I believe. Being in pharmacy school or being a pharmacist won't count. Being a realtor or something along those lines would. Since the RR products have a higher gross motor vehicle weight, you can deduct more than say a sedan.

If you can make it work, a CPO model with low mileage would make the most financial sense, but it would take special circumstances for one to buy this vehicle especially brand new while still in professional school. I remember those were pretty lean years, and even with admittedly strong family support, that was basically to help me avoid student loans and debt.

Regardless, sounds like you have a bright future and a Range will be in your driveway sooner or later. :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.