RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
405 Posts
I think Allmakes is market brand while delphi is actually a manufacturer. Aka Mercury and Ford. I am sure its more complicated than that but in a few words....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Seriously, rude and uncalled for? Guys come on here daily expecting to get spoon fed information. Being a member since 2010 is worse as you should know better. The search button above if one was to put 10 seconds of time into would have come up with 100's of threads related to any topic posted here. Maybe you two should get together and hug it out on the couch in front of Grey's Anatomy or something, if I offended you. ?
OP merely asked a simple question, and yet you come on here and started berating OP. Yes, so what if the search button is readily available to search? Perhaps the OP had something on his mind, and merely wanted to reach out for help. Is that wrong? If that's what you think, this forum isn't for you. Did you forget your meds in the morning? Maybe you and Dr. Phil should get together and hold hands and sing kombaya?

OP: Don't mind that punk. I'm here to learn just as you were. Cheers....👍

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
527 Posts
OP merely asked a simple question, and yet you come on here and started berating OP. Yes, so what if the search button is readily available to search? Perhaps the OP had something on his mind, and merely wanted to reach out for help. Is that wrong? If that's what you think, this forum isn't for you. Did you forget your meds in the morning? Maybe you and Dr. Phil should get together and hold hands and sing kombaya?

OP: Don't mind that punk. I'm here to learn just as you were. Cheers....👍
welcome to the forum, hopefully your second post will be more productive and less ass kissing.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
1,986 Posts
My 2013 RRS rear struts have Dunlop stickers...
Just saying....
Did you get yours new? I got my 2013 L320 last production back in March 2013 new. I checked the struts and it says BWI.

·
Registered
405 Posts
No, I am second owner, bought it 3.5 y. o. from dealer CPO with 56K miles.
I'd out anyone replaced anything at that point, even if did, all was done under original warranty.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
1,986 Posts
Dunlop or Arnott is probably aftermarket or refurb. Go with Delphi/BWI for oem.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts