RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a link to an eBay replacement P button for the shifter a while back, for the life of me I can't find it in either the forum or eBay.

Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I found one on eBay for about 15.00 but ended up getting at the dealer for 22.00. I showed it to my service writer and asked him the best way to pop off the old one and he said let one of my guys do it. Took no more than 10 seconds and no charge and no damage.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I found one on eBay for about 15.00 but ended up getting at the dealer for 22.00. I showed it to my service writer and asked him the best way to pop off the old one and he said let one of my guys do it. Took no more than 10 seconds and no charge and no damage.
There’s a TSB to take care of this for free isn’t there?

·
Premium Member
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do still have the part number? I had my parts guy look through their schematic and could not find anything.

If there is a TSB that someone can link that would be great.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
208 Posts
Do still have the part number? I had my parts guy look through their schematic and could not find anything.

If there is a TSB that someone can link that would be great.
Here you go:

LR086213

·
Premium Member
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you! Ordered one off of eBay for $17.

Now I just have to replace all of the window switches, buttons, and polish the wood trim.

Should’ve just bought a new one of these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2016 RR Sport SC Dynamic
1,169 Posts
There is a TSB I downloaded from Topix awhile ago:

LTB00898NAS1
Dated 3/30/2016

"SECTION: 307-05A Park Button Replacement
AFFECTED VEHICLE RANGE:
Range Rover Sport (LW)

Model Year:VIN:
Assembly Plant:

MARKETS:
NAS

2014 Onwards001154 Onwards
Solihull

CONDITION SUMMARY:
Situation: The transmission control switch park button coating may fade or delaminate.Cause: This may be caused by chemical contamination.
Action: Should a customer express this concern, follow the Service Instruction below.
PARTS:
LR086213 park button"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts