Range Rovers Forum banner

Shifter boot matching, snapage, macaroon recipes & model car thread

6K views 40 replies 8 participants last post by  PJPR01 
#1 ·
Shifter boot matching, snapage, macaroon recipes & model car thread

Hey guys and goosey! Lo,l is it possible to change the leather boot on the shifter knob to match my peanut butter interior? I know it seems like a one peace with the shifter knob it self. Is it easy to remove? Sorry pics was uploaded from iPhone

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
re: Shifter boot matching, snapage, macaroon recipes & model car thread the seat?

Here's one..

Mannequin Orange Dress Neck Fashion design

#3 ·
re: Shifter boot matching, snapage, macaroon recipes & model car thread the seat?

Yes it would “pop” with the Shift Gaiter the same color as the rest

#4 ·

Looking at the RRS Owner's Manual...Chapter 17, section 5, Verse 21:

Thou shalt not match the Shifter Material to thine seats, it shall remain a match to the door card material only, unless in Cherry wood, in which case Zebrano is perfectly acceptable to thine spouse or significant other! :)

#5 ·

I will put it out there in simple speak as I am not nearly as eloquent as pjp....

It is going to stick out like a Dic& on a fish

#6 · (Edited)

I will put it out there in simple speak as I am not nearly as eloquent as pjp....

It is going to stick out like a Dic& on a fish
Row, row, row your fishstick
Gently down the stream...

#9 ·

How the hell do I become an admin on here????

#11 ·

Why would you want to?
I see other users becoming admins, how do you go about doing that?

#12 ·

What other users? There's only RRToadHall, Umbertob, and me. If other names show up as Mods or Admin, that has not been updated.

#13 ·

Never mind, dont worry about it, Oh by the way, we have the same color RRS now! lol except mines is 2011 5.0 supercharge
What other users? There's only RRToadHall, Umbertob, and me. If other names show up as Mods or Admin, that has not been updated.

#15 ·

But do you have 24" Dub Pimpstars on yours?
Awwwww SNAP!

(Wanted to put more exclamation points for emphasis but refrained due to recent moderator punctuation apprehension)

#21 ·

LOL I like that burgandy C4

#22 ·

You need a bit of schoolin'.
Today's math homework: 24's + 2008 + a strong pimp hand >> 22's + 2011 + weak pimp hand

#23 ·

Good for a morning chuckle to be sure! :)

Saw an RRS on 26's the other day...ridiculous!

#24 ·

98, last time I looked my Pom poms do match my 2013 RRS. Which I still believe to be relatively new and not old @ss unless somehow time and space have gotten mixed up and we are entering ...
Font Text Space

#27 ·

Ok you guys got me!! I give up!! lmaolmao, yes please share the recipe! okay 2008 and 2013...but no super charge! Hmmmmm..............your guys are too **** much! lol

#28 · (Edited)

1-package shredded sweetened coconut
3-large egg whites
1-teaspoon rum (or vanilla) extract
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
1/8 teaspoon salt
Whip egg whites until frothy, add rum(or vanilla), salt, sugar and stir
Add coconut, and condensed milk. mix well

Using an ice cream scoop, place on lightly greased cookie sheet

Bake at 325 F for 10-15 minn or until lightly browned.

Mangia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#29 · (Edited)

Do they come out looking like this with a bottom layer of chocolate - served up with a model wooden RRS?

#30 ·
#31 ·

Indeed it does slide out! I'll post another shot here in a few minutes so you can see the entire collection of models. I like the macaroon recipe...will have to try it here shortly!

#32 ·

You can adjust the gooeyness by increasing or decreasing the amt of condensed milk. I prefer them in the lower middle of the gooey scale.

#33 ·

The rest of the "large" collection - still hunting after all these years for a model in Cairns Blue...have never found one, other than a mini version towing a trailer - a Pikey as the English like to say:

#38 ·
Re: Shifter boot matching, snapage, macaroon recipes & model car thread the seat?

The rest of the "large" collection - still hunting after all these years for a model in Cairns Blue...have never found one, other than a mini version towing a trailer - a Pikey as the English like to say:

If you get me an 06 I can paint it cairns blue for you...

#35 ·

That's a nice collection.

PSA: if anyone sees a Cairns Blue...pm PJPR01 please!

#36 ·
Re: Shifter boot matching, snapage, macaroon recipes & model car thread the seat?

You guys are crazy! lmaolmao

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.