RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
LEGACY VENDOR
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no bondo here!! this is a full polyurethane kit in the making what you see in the pictures is foam that has been attached to the rrs and then shaped by 1 amazing talanted man who has 20 years of expierience on this kind of work .
the procsess so far is quite interesting he first put some kind of gell on my paint and then laid fiberglass on top of the gell and then put a glue that held the foam to the fiberglass and now he is cvurrrently shaping the foam...dont really now yet whats next until tuesday when i go see it

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,454 Posts
Is the guy doing this by any chance a master surfboard shaper from Venice beach?

Is this a kit removeable for off-roading or does it alter what's underneath?

I suppose the next question is, once he gets a group buy of about 10...how long will the production time be?

:D

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
5,346 Posts
jazejeff said:
shhhhhhh!!!! sneak peek !!!!!!!! please dont delete me
Why would we delete this? It's of interest to the members, it's not advertising a product.

Whilst I wouldn't want it on my RRS (if I had one :cry: ) I can appreciate the work involved and I am interested in seeing how it's done.

However, if the manufacturer wants to advertise it here, then he can contact the site owner about being a commercial member.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts