Range Rovers Forum banner
141 - 160 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Range Rover HSE V6
33 Posts
Ordered V8 LWB with Satin black initially. Here’s what my dealer emailed me last week :

Currently there are constraints on the V8 LWB as well as on the special paint colors. So in order for your car to be ordered in a timely manner, you would not be able to get those items.

You could wait longer (about another year) and stay with your current configuration. Or, you could switch to a standard wheelbase V8 or the LWB V6 7-passenger because those configurations are available. And we can wrap the car to give you the matte look. I’ve done it before and it looks even better than factory paint and it’s easier to maintain.

Please let me know what you’d like to do. Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ordered V8 LWB with Satin black initially. Here’s what my dealer emailed me last week :

Currently there are constraints on the V8 LWB as well as on the special paint colors. So in order for your car to be ordered in a timely manner, you would not be able to get those items.

You could wait longer (about another year) and stay with your current configuration. Or, you could switch to a standard wheelbase V8 or the LWB V6 7-passenger because those configurations are available. And we can wrap the car to give you the matte look. I’ve done it before and it looks even better than factory paint and it’s easier to maintain.

Please let me know what you’d like to do. Thanks.
What does "timely manner" means? How many months?

·
Registered
2014 Range Rover HSE V6
33 Posts
What does "timely manner" means? How many months?
In a follow up email he said one year. I don’t understand the difference of throwing a V8 in a SWB or LWB. The paint situation is annoying as well. I guess first world problems. Been looking forward to the V8 but family needs the third row seats.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #160 ·
Talked to my SA today - Mine is still on a ship, due 7/22 with no movement, but he said it's a good thing it's on a ship because there are major shipping delays in the UK from the factory to the port now.

141 - 160 of 197 Posts