Range Rovers Forum banner
101 - 120 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Range Rover Sport HST
19 Posts
Ordered a SWB just over 3 months ago, so dropped a line to my salesperson asking for an updated ETA. She said Q1 2023. Not sure I can hold out!
I did too in February but my sales person says production should pick up in the upcoming months and he will have a better eta then. I think things could speed up and you could get it sooner.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
I too had a May 13 build date. My SA just let me know that the arrival ETA is 7/15.
You're the 3rd one of us with a May 13 build date. Will be interesting to see if we all get ours on 7/15. That was the last I heard for mine, same dates as yours. I will probably wait until mid june to check on mine again.

Keep the updates coming everybody!

·
Registered
46 Posts
You're the 3rd one of us with a May 13 build date. Will be interesting to see if we all get ours on 7/15. That was the last I heard for mine, same dates as yours. I will probably wait until mid june to check on mine again.

Keep the updates coming everybody!
For those of you with a May 15 build date, did your SA tell you whether the tracker confirm that your cars have been built? What are the "At Retailer" and "Retailed" dates?

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
84 Posts
I just checked on mine - LWB/V8/5 seat/Autobiography. Order finalized 4/15 with delivery estimated on 7/29 when submitted. Was told by my SA "probably looking at October because no VIN number yet." Hoping for a summer delivery.

·
Registered
8 Posts
LWB, 7 seater, V8 with SV Bespoke Ultra Metallic Paint in Ligurian Black gloss finish, current estimated delivery date 8/19/22.

Build date was originally 5/27/22 but currently says "unslotted." SA is supposed to check on it today and get back to me to see whats going on. He says prob the SV paint delaying it for 3-4 weeks.

Font Screenshot Number Circle Parallel
Grille Mesh Automotive lighting Automotive tire Font

101 - 120 of 197 Posts