Range Rovers Forum banner
81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2018 L405 HSE SCV6
99 Posts
It's bad enough to pay MSRP, everyone is using any excuse they can to charge people more which is crap. 10k add just because... nope, I'd walk.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It's bad enough to pay MSRP, everyone is using any excuse they can to charge people more which is crap. 10k add just because... nope, I'd walk.
It's very frustrating but it's a hot car in a hot market (Bay Area) so we don't really have much choice. If we don't buy it they'll sell it immediately to someone else for $30k over asking.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
My SA told me delivery is not anticipated 7/15, so pushed back a month. Haven't checked to see if the build was moved. Will check again mid May, since it is supposed to be built May 13

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
this looks like a dealer showroom car (notice the "Demo Pack") that they each get exactly 1 of & they're not supposed to be sold in short order. So I'd say this is just marketing - now they can actually show them before someone puts in an order.

Reactions: Austin-Guy

·
Registered
2018 L405 HSE SCV6
99 Posts
this looks like a dealer showroom car (notice the "Demo Pack") that they each get exactly 1 of & they're not supposed to be sold in short order. So I'd say this is just marketing - now they can actually show them before someone puts in an order.
Must only be in high volume markets, none of our local dealers have one "Austin or San Antonio"

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Must only be in high volume markets, none of our local dealers have one "Austin or San Antonio"
No, every dealership will get one. But considering that they have built only a handful of L460s for the North American market since the launch announcement, it will take a while.

·
Registered
8 Posts
View attachment 300723
Here is mine. It was changed to MY23 just like others here.
My build (SE) now shows Pixel LEDs added for $550. I had not ordered them as there was no option on MY22. Does anyone that had their SE build change to MY23 from MY22 have Pixel LEDs added?
I am not complaining here just wondering if this is a one off or happening to everyone.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I've pre-ordered one, dealer says estimated delivery date (best case scenario) is oct., although I don't think that is going to happen because the specs and equipment haven't even come out yet

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
View attachment 300723
Here is mine. It was changed to MY23 just like others here.
My build (SE) now shows Pixel LEDs added for $550. I had not ordered them as there was no option on MY22. Does anyone that had their SE build change to MY23 from MY22 have Pixel LEDs added?
I am not complaining here just wondering if this is a one off or happening to everyone.
Looks like our build date is the same. My dealer advised me that my delivery date was also 7/15. When my order was converted, some things were wrong, but I was able to change them back.

Reactions: RRFULLSIZE

·
Registered
2020 Range Rover / 2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder / 2022 Audi RSQ8
404 Posts
I was sent this from my dealer, does this mean my truck will be here in July? Usually I see more dates (like build date, last amendable date etc)...
TIA
Font Screenshot Rectangle Number Parallel

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
I was sent this from my dealer, does this mean my truck will be here in July? Usually I see more dates (like build date, last amendable date etc)...
TIA View attachment 300825
Did your order previously have a Build Date and then it was removed?

·
Registered
2020 Range Rover / 2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder / 2022 Audi RSQ8
404 Posts
Did your order previously have a Build Date and then it was removed?
Not sure, this is my first time seeing this as my sales guy said I got my allocation and this is it

81 - 100 of 108 Posts