Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my order in and the planned handover is around June 10 or so. Anybody else have a date? I was told my order is in the first batch. Build in March.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I heard production is delayed for at least 3-4 months . So March production won’t start now until June / July. This coming from my SA here in Toronto.
I am going to ask my SA to check in the system to see if the dates changed.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I heard production is delayed for at least 3-4 months . So March production won’t start now until June / July. This coming from my SA here in Toronto.
No change on my order dates as of today, so seems like you got bad information.

Reactions: mariapdoty

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I agree, time will tell. My SA said they have a distribution meeting this coming week. Maybe there will be some more concrete updates.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I haven't heard of any changes from my dealer, so still believe it will be June.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
My dealer emailed last week and said -

No build date yet as the factory delayed the kickoff of the ordering until week two or three of Feb. You should be in our first order call so if you have any updates to your build please send them. They did make some changes to the website so it would be good to run through it as a 2023.

The MSRP is slightly lower on the 2023. Sounds like 2022.5 will be few and far between, at least here in the US.
That doesn't sound right. I ordered mine a few months ago, as in an actual order number in the system with planned build of MArch and planned handover in June. Unless your dealer is specifically talking about the '23 and not the '22.5 like mine.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Getting sooner than expected - April View attachment 299004
Wow! I need to check with my dealer to see if the same thing has happened to my order. Would be awesome to get it a couple months earlier than expected. Question: Did your MSRP change since you placed the order?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
My SA got back to me and said there's no ETA at this time. It's not 100% clear if he pulled up the order in the system or not. It's OK. I'll check in next month after the original planned build date to see if there are any additional updates.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Dealer said expected delivery = hand over date. It gets populated once VIN is available and car is in production, which is suppose to be on 2/25

if your dealer doesn’t have any allocation… you will have no dates e.g. build, accepted, change.
Mine looked like this when it was first placed. Not sure what it looks like now:

Rectangle Font Circle Screenshot Number

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Looks like things are being delayed. I just got an update from my dealer this morning.

Fluid Rectangle Font Parallel Number

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Just saw a Facebook video,
Lot full of new rovers.
Cars are Mostly black with 23 inch wheels.
I don't have facebook. Any other way to see the video? Please paste a link.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
I am actually surprised the wait is that short. I would have thought by now they'd be sold out for the first 3 years, given everything that's going on in the car world. As for dealer inventory, I would guess the dealers will each get a demo or two but they will not sell them right away.

Reactions: CMOriginals

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
no mass produced car i know of is ever sold out for 3 years. on paper the "sold" list might as well be written with pencil (not ink) and on toilet paper as people on the list drop like flies every week. covid has affected the world alot- but under ordinary circumstances once those cars start being produced they build up inventory fast.
Generally speaking, I agree with you, but Covid shutdowns from 2 years ago still have dealer lots empty today. Now add the invasion on top of that, and 3 years wait could very well become the new normal for a newly launched car like this one.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Anyone have any updated ship dates, I was told mine is on boat on the way here. What dock do east coast deliveries head to?
Last I checked, they said mine was to be built on 4/8. I plan on reaching out to my SA on 4/9 or so to see if it was actually built.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
I was told that most '22 orders were converted to '23, including mine. Here's the latest update on mine

Rectangle Font Technology Circle Number

Reactions: CMOriginals

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
My SA told me delivery is not anticipated 7/15, so pushed back a month. Haven't checked to see if the build was moved. Will check again mid May, since it is supposed to be built May 13

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
1 - 20 of 32 Posts