Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my order in and the planned handover is around June 10 or so. Anybody else have a date? I was told my order is in the first batch. Build in March.

·
Registered
2020 Range Rover / 2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder / 2022 Audi RSQ8
377 Posts
I heard production is delayed for at least 3-4 months . So March production won’t start now until June / July. This coming from my SA here in Toronto.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I heard production is delayed for at least 3-4 months . So March production won’t start now until June / July. This coming from my SA here in Toronto.
I am going to ask my SA to check in the system to see if the dates changed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I‘ve two orders confirmed. In VISTA mine SE SWB says 3/11/22 built date with 6/10/22 at retailer. The autobiography SWB doesn’t have a built date but at retailer date of 6/3/2022. This is as of yesterday (8 January).

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No change on my order dates as of today, so seems like you got bad information.

·
Registered
377 Posts
No change on my order dates as of today, so seems like you got bad information.
I guess time will tell

my SA said his information is that the first batch are dealer spec and not customer spec vehicles. He’s been off for 2 weeks so he will get an update this week for me.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I guess time will tell

my SA said his information is that the first batch are dealer spec and not customer spec vehicles. He’s been off for 2 weeks so he will get an update this week for me.
Yea, first batch are dealer specs and spoken for. Customer allocation r TBD and most likely will in 2023 if lucky.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Yea, first batch are dealer specs and spoken for. Customer allocation r TBD and most likely will in 2023 if lucky.
2023? You mean they’re still a year out from being delivered or they will be MY23 cars but coming sometime in 2022

·
Registered
26 Posts
2023? You mean they’re still a year out from being delivered or they will be MY23 cars but coming sometime in 2022
From what I’ve heard dealers will try to build up inventories then work the customer orders. Given they get 2-5 allocations a month… it would be a while to get allocated, maybe yr 2023/24. The outlook is not so great in near term / 2022

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I agree, time will tell. My SA said they have a distribution meeting this coming week. Maybe there will be some more concrete updates.

·
Registered
377 Posts
From what I’ve heard dealers will try to build up inventories then work the customer orders. Given they get 2-5 allocations a month… it would be a while to get allocated, maybe yr 2023/24. The outlook is not so great in near term / 2022
Interesting! I sure hope its not that far out, we have 2 deposits down, first one is for my wife's car, and we put that down almost 18 months ago (well before the announcement of the car). I think we are in the first 10 or so customer orders with that deposit and the second deposit is for myself, but I just put that down after the announcement.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Interesting! I sure hope its not that far out, we have 2 deposits down, first one is for my wife's car, and we put that down almost 18 months ago (well before the announcement of the car). I think we are in the first 10 or so customer orders with that deposit and the second deposit is for myself, but I just put that down after the announcement.
Do you have a built date and delivery dates? I have two coming in ATB and SE fully loaded
out with built date on 3/11 and ~6/10 delivery date.

Photograph Font Line Screenshot Parallel

·
Registered
20 Posts
Fully loaded V8 SE. Order doc as of 2 weeks ago still showed "Status: Holding Pool" and no other date estimates for build, last amendment possible, delivery, handover, etc.

SA says it should come in June optimally, as a part of first customer batch. First batch overall is standard dealer inventory.

Do you have a built date and delivery dates? I have two coming in ATB and SE fully loaded
out with built date on 3/11 and ~6/10 delivery date.
So both of yours are from the standard dealer inventory that is the true first batch?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Fully loaded V8 SE. Order doc as of 2 weeks ago still showed "Status: Holding Pool" and no other date estimates for build, last amendment possible, delivery, handover, etc.

SA says it should come in June optimally, as a part of first customer batch. First batch overall is standard dealer inventory.

So both of yours are from the standard dealer inventory that is the true first batch?
They are the first one off the factory assembly line.

If you don’t have any dates, that means the dealer doesn’t have allocations… once get allocated, it will show dates. From what I’ve heard, it could be 2023-2024 delivery, JLR has tons of orders but not enough raw materials to make them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts