RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I just got my RRS two days ago and I am still discovering some functions and features of the car. If anyone of you can share that will be great! Thanks!

·
Registered
125 Posts
The sun visor has a smaller second one, hidden underneath the main one.

Handy for hiding a few bank notes for emergencies, since thieves won't know it's there

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
For me the nicest (and well documented, but hard to find) feature is the use of adaptive cruise control in traffic jams. When target velocity is set and turned on, cruise control very nicely follows the slow paced traffic, speeding up, slowing down, as needed. Really a nice and good working feature!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
150 Posts
For those who opted for the center console cooler box, there is a button on the far right that allows you to open both the console cover and the cooler box lid at the same time (instead of having to go through two steps to get inside of the cooler box).

·
Registered
32 Posts
For those who opted for the center console cooler box, there is a button on the far right that allows you to open both the console cover and the cooler box lid at the same time (instead of having to go through two steps to get inside of the cooler box).
View attachment 281165
Hoping this is the same for 2016 MY 🤞

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
View attachment 281165
Wow I really didn't find this and this is super helpful!!! Thank you so much!!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Also, if you fold the mirrors in and don't unfold them by unlocking the vehicle with the key fob, the mirrors will unfold automatically when the vehicle reaches 25MPH.

·
Registered
125 Posts
View attachment 281165
What??? mind blown

I'm in Singapore right now, but will check when I'm back home!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts