RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Velar L560
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my P380 HSE R-Dynamic to the dealer for the HVAC inlet door linkage and update module N143 recall. There was one other recall they performed since I had brought it in, recall N125 Oil Service Indicator. I have 5k on the beast so I asked for a tire rotation, they found a small hole in the shoulder of one tire and advised it had to be replaced - a new tire being $400.00. Then 5 minutes later was advised I had purchased the wheel and tire warranty, so Land Rover would cover the cost - whew. Everything seems to be working just fine for me so far - really do enjoy driving the Velar.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Good catch on the tire! I've had mine for under a week. I did ask about the recalls the first time I was in but didn't ask when I purchased months later (eek). I'm assuming that any recall work would have been completed or fixed when in production. Thanks for sparking my memory. I'll be sure mine is good to go.

I'm happy to hear you're still pleased with your ride.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,783 Posts
Re: Serviceed Today

Please be careful when using the word "recall". Things like oil service indicator are in no way a recall matter. These are TSBs Technical Service Bulletins.

BTW, you both need to add your Rover's info to your signature. Folks reading technical posts need to know what year, model and major optioning you are referring to. If you are asking a question there is no way for anyone to answer with specifics for your car. If someone is having an issue they have to way of knowing if you post applies to their Rover.

·
Registered
13 Posts

Done! And thanks for the input regarding the recalls versus TSBs. I've been a follower of Rovers for years, but as an owner (finally!) it's a whole new world. I appreciate the education.
Please be careful when using the word "recall". Things like oil service indicator are in no way a recall matter. These are TSBs Technical Service Bulletins.

BTW, you both need to add your Rover's info to your signature. Folks reading technical posts need to know what year, model and major optioning you are referring to. If you are asking a question there is no way for anyone to answer with specifics for your car. If someone is having an issue they have to way of knowing if you post applies to their Rover.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
18 Posts

Whee/Tire priceless - have 4yr plan on my Sport SC with 22s - new tires all around 2.5 weeks ago. Same situation as OP - $455 for one new tire, Conti Cross LX 275/40/22 - I just need one more issue to break even LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts