RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 14 RR Supercharged with about 95K miles. Dealer quotes for their recommended service ....

96K Service - $809
Bleed Brakes - $225
Fuel System Tune Up (No idea what this is)- $379
Front Differentia; Service (Assuming this is drain and refill)- $175
Rear Differential Service - (Assuming this is drain and refill) - $175
Transfer Case Service (Assuming this is drain and refill) - $349
Alignment - $179
Check / Diagnose AC and Whistling nose from Windshield - $280 ($140 for each issue)

Seems pretty high to me. Thoughts?

·
Registered
952 Posts
I'd ask them what the fuel system tune up and the 96k service consist of. By brake bleed I assume it means changing the brake fluid, price looks reasonable for that and the diff services, I'd skip the alignment unless you have new tires or are noticing tracking or uneven tire wear issues.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
52 Posts
I'm assuming you are out of warranty? If so do yourself a big favor and head over to your local PepBoys Auto Shop. They do fantastic work on Land Rover. I had them install my ceramic breaks with less than 500 miles on the RR. They did it for a fraction of the Dealer. When I am out of warranty, the Dealer will rarely see me. When at my Dealer I'm shocked in the listening to the stories of those waiting in the coffee lounge who let the "adviser" up sell them on everything they brought the LR in for in the first place. You have nothing to lose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts