RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a re-call from LR. Something about the rear spoiler might be crooked/about to fly off due to "A Balls up in the transportation process when new"

I'm guessing this means they might have transported it backwards and the wind got under the spoiler? :sad:

The Fix: Replace the Brackets that secure the Spoiler to the Tailgate - +/- 1 hour.

Anyway, I will update when I get it done.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I just got a re-call from LR. Something about the rear spoiler might be crooked/about to fly off due to "A Balls up in the transportation process when new"

I'm guessing this means they might have transported it backwards and the wind got under the spoiler? :sad:

The Fix: Replace the Brackets that secure the Spoiler to the Tailgate - +/- 1 hour.

Anyway, I will update when I get it done.
your GT/autobiography kitted rover has a diff spoiler than the plain jane RRSs fyi. curious if it's either or both as i have the same aero pkg as you. thx man.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your GT/autobiography kitted rover has a diff spoiler than the plain jane RRSs fyi. curious if it's either or both as i have the same aero pkg as you. thx man.
I didn't know there were two different kinds of Spoiler, thanks. But yeah, the GT and Autobiography have identical Kits...

Here's the Spoiler on my GT fyi...

gordy_rear.jpg

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice!! I really like those wheels...

·
Registered
325 Posts
many thx ---

i like to minimize people messing with my car - transport on top deck loaded backwards? there must be a smh story behind all this.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I dropped Him off at the Dealer Service Facility this morning in Newport Beach and a few miles from the actual place where they sell the Cars, it's huge, I pick him up tomorrow...

They gave me a Chrysler 200 Convertible for a Loaner from Enterprise, smart move by them, it obviously makes Customers really appreciate their RR's when they get them back...

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
1,382 Posts
My dealer gives lr2 loaners... Makes you realize really quickly the RRS is worth the extra money

·
Registered
29 Posts
My dealer also gives out LR2 as loaners as well. I wish they would give out LR4 or RR :)

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anything is better than a Chrysler :sad:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tip: I anyone else needs to get this "Service action Q238" done, make sure your Dealership has the Parts before you take your RRS in.

Mine doesn't, they had to order them, this will be Day 2 in a Chrysler.

·
Premium Member
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
741 Posts
I can't believe your dealer put you in a Chrysler 200. I'd raise hell and insist on a JLR product. The dealer near me always gives me LR4 or evoque loaners, and my previous dealer had brand new volvo s60 and s80 loaners... my RRS is nearly 5 years old and purchased from neither of the dealers!

·
Registered
325 Posts
sign of the times - i'm totally fine with just having a loaner. my porsche dealer got me a malibu. couldn't care less. just take care of my car. top 1% probs.

good to hear yo ugot it sorted out, jag.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts