RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go, Land Rover North America has issued its first (and probably not last...) "Assurance" Service Action campaign # Q093 to correct a number of issues on MY2010 RRS and LR4s - some of them widely reported on this forum, such as startup problems with the smart key and rear windows operation. Buggy control modules software and possibly bad batteries will be checked and updated/replaced as needed. Details in the attached bulletin.

Post stickied for 60 days.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Super. Thanks umbertob! The car is going into the shop on Sunday since I will be in Houston. They'll have a week to address the laundry list of issues. Let's see what gets done.

Been spending the last month in Pasadena working during the week. Nice town.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thank you for sharing this is helpful information. I was told this morning that my car will arrive the end of May, beginning of June - hopefully all issues will be resolve by the time I get the car.

·
Registered
2018 Velar R-Drynamic HSE P380
101 Posts
umbertob thanks form the post.

I just got back my 2010 RRS from the dealership on that recall but now I have an issue with the sat radio playing weather channel on initial start up. I did not have this before the software but date that was done last friday 4/23. I bght the truck in Jan2010 i have 2k so far. oh well.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thanks for this info. I just bought a 2010 RRS last week... talked to the service department just now and the vehicle does not have Q093 applied! Will take it in Thrusday to have it done.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well, my dealer was so excited to see me in a new RRS he forgot to update the Q093 before I drove off in spite of me stating I wanted all bulletins checked and applied :)

Either way I had this completed today however on the line item it shows

Update Keyless Module
Update Driver & Pass Door Modules
Update Immobilizer Antenna

However according to my VIN and the PDF it should also have had Dynamic Response Update. Should I worry about this not being mentioned or could this just be the way it was recorded on the invoice ?

Thanks all WC

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didn't you purchase a 2010 HSE? If so, you have no Dynamic Response. That's only standard on the S/C trim in North America and, AFAIK, last year's Dynamic Pack is no longer offered as an extra cost option on the 2010s.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had this campaign applied today as my NAV screen blacked out again on Wednesday and couldn't be revived. Interestingly, many of these exact issues were already addressed in my many trips to service. I guess they got my "feedback"! Here's hoping that some of the glitchiness with the NAV system is worked out now!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Can anyone verify if the Nav volume issue has been addressed in this fix?
I am really disappointed that I was at the dealer last week for a broken latch and asked them if there were any new fixes that address my documented issues (key not being recognized) and my rep said no. GRRRR

1 - 10 of 10 Posts