RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well everyone. The time has come to sell my 2007 Range Rover HSE. I am about to expire with my factory warranty due to high mileage and have decided to take a different route instead of extending the warranty. I am currently in the market for a 2007+ BMW M6 so if anyone knows of one for sale that is modified already, please let me know. If anyone is interested, I am looking for $50,000 on eBay but would definitely accept a lower $45,000 from members here on the forum or anyone referred from someone on the forum. I'm trying to get a little extra for the additional modifications. It is being sold with all extras included and there is still time with the remainder of the factory warranty. About 6,000 miles. I'm not going to list everything that I have done to my Range Rover because it would take me too long but it can easily be found through searching. Everyone has been extremely helpful and I thank each and every one of the members here at RangeRovers.net for all their help and knowledge. I have learned so much from this forum. I truly appreciate it. I'm not sure if there are any BMW owners here but I have been and will be frequenting M5board.com from now on and will drop in on RangeRovers.net from time to time.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am asking the mod's not to move my thread to the for sale section since this is my formal goodbye thread.

Thanks.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Sorry to see you go. I hope your RR sells quickly.

The M6 is pretty brutish IMHO, a real departure from the understated class of a RR. You sure you don't see yourself in a nice Astom Martin?

·
Registered
300 Posts
SSIIICK said:
I am asking the mod's not to move my thread to the for sale section since this is my formal goodbye thread.

Thanks.

good luck dude! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RattleItHome said:
Sorry to see you go. I hope your RR sells quickly.

The M6 is pretty brutish IMHO, a real departure from the understated class of a RR. You sure you don't see yourself in a nice Astom Martin?
I am sad to go yet excited to see what the M6 has in store for me. I have taken a look at the Aston Martin V8 Vantage but it didn't do it for me. The M6 is actually quite nice. It is fast when you want it to be an luxurious when you feel like taking it easy. 8) Working on selling my Range Rover right now. Definitely not the market to be selling anything right now. Buying on the other hand... :thumb:

Thanks.

Ace 95 said:
good luck dude! :thumb:
I appreciate it buddy. See you around in Tampa. Haha! :lol:

Thanks.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Sorry you are leaving. Appreciate all your information. Enjoy the BMW - was looking at the M6 myself. You wont be disappointed. Be sure to stop by every now and then

Rick

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yrbender said:
Sorry you are leaving. Appreciate all your information. Enjoy the BMW - was looking at the M6 myself. You wont be disappointed. Be sure to stop by every now and then

Rick
Thank you Rick. Will definitely stop by from time to time.

Thanks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
NOOOOOOO, SIICCK don't go, say it ain't so, say it ain't so! :crybaby2:

With that out of the way, I have to say thanks for all your advice. I appreciate all the posts and all the PM's. If I didn't have mine already, I would have bought yours. Please do stop back, then you will get to see my next mod. 23" Wheels currently being powdercoated.

Either way, best of luck in the M6 search, it is truly a nice car. When you get one, please, post a pic in this tread for us.

·
Registered
205 Posts
good luck buddy - thanks for all your help with LR Ft Laud

hope you have more luck than me, i've been trying to sell my M3 for 6 weeks with no bites -- if i sell it, im picking up my friends 996tt -- then we will race in your M6 --make sure you turn on the sport button - you will need the extra 100 hp

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Thanks for your valuable input, helpful advice and good nature in every one of your posts, you got plenty of heat from some members in the past because of your unconventional choice of rims, sound system, and similar stuff, but you never took the bait and I, as a moderator, am especially appreciative. :clap: Sorry to see you go as we will miss your contribution, but you'll miss us too. The Bimmer is a nice car, but it ain't no Range Rover. I give you a year, tops. :lol:

·
Registered
867 Posts
We'll see ya around Chase. Good having you here. Apparently we're moving to Miami, so I can drool over your M6 at some point.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
And you just customized your sound system too! Whatmade you want to give up your Rover?
Thanks for all the good info & help. You will be sorely missed.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mbenz528i said:
NOOOOOOO, SIICCK don't go, say it ain't so, say it ain't so! :crybaby2:

With that out of the way, I have to say thanks for all your advice. I appreciate all the posts and all the PM's. If I didn't have mine already, I would have bought yours. Please do stop back, then you will get to see my next mod. 23" Wheels currently being powdercoated.

Either way, best of luck in the M6 search, it is truly a nice car. When you get one, please, post a pic in this tread for us.
I am happy I was able to help you out with everything. I can't wait to see the 23's on your Range Rover. It's going to look awesome. The Rinspeeds are probably one of my favorite wheels. I will definitely post the M6 when I get it, but who knows when that will be. Lol. :lol:

Thanks.

pennfxu said:
You were one of the first to welcome me... And now I say farewell! Take care, and the M6 rocks! :thumb:
I still remember when you joined the forum with your HSE if I remember correctly. Then we went through the whole fire incident... :crybaby2: Well, the good part is you came out with a Supercharged. Anyways, looking forward to the M6.

Thanks.

miami m3 said:
good luck buddy - thanks for all your help with LR Ft Laud

hope you have more luck than me, i've been trying to sell my M3 for 6 weeks with no bites -- if i sell it, im picking up my friends 996tt -- then we will race in your M6 --make sure you turn on the sport button - you will need the extra 100 hp
I appreciate it. I am glad I could help you out with everything at Land Rover Fort Lauderdale. I hope they took good care of you. Let me know if they didn't. I will definitely let you know when I get the M6. I found a nice modified one. White with a black interior on some HRE wheels. It is immaculate and gorgeous. I will definitely come find you when you get the 996TT. I will have the power button on and we will see what the outcome is. 8)

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
umbertob said:
Thanks for your valuable input, helpful advice and good nature in every one of your posts, you got plenty of heat from some members in the past because of your unconventional choice of rims, sound system, and similar stuff, but you never took the bait and I, as a moderator, am especially appreciative. :clap: Sorry to see you go as we will miss your contribution, but you'll miss us too. The Bimmer is a nice car, but it ain't no Range Rover. I give you a year, tops. :lol:
It was my pleasure and I am extremely grateful that I was welcomed to this forum. Everyone is so nice and informative. I know the modifications I did to my Range Rover wasn't geared towards everyone but I enjoyed it and I know some members did as well. We will see how it goes with the M6. I found one that really does it for me but we must see if I can acquire it first. I will definitely drop in from time to time and see how everything is going. I will also give my input on anything I can. I still want to remain part of this family. :thumb: I will definitely miss you guys.

Thanks.

Roverrad95 said:
We'll see ya around Chase. Good having you here. Apparently we're moving to Miami, so I can drool over your M6 at some point.
Definitely, buddy. Let me know when you get down to South Florida. It was great being here on the forum. I can't wait to get my hands on the M6.

Thanks.

03rangiemark said:
And you just customized your sound system too! Whatmade you want to give up your Rover?
Thanks for all the good info & help. You will be sorely missed.
Haha! I know, I know! :doh: Wasn't the best idea on my part. I had pretty high mileage already and decided I really wanted some new sounds for the Range Rover. Well, that wasn't the smartest choice. I am actually approaching 45,000 miles already and want to sell it before the factory warranty expires. I realize these Range Rover's tend to find their way to the shop more often when the mileage gets higher. I will be back from time to time. Take care!

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will give you guys a sneak peek at the M6 I am trying to acquire. :D

Thanks.

[attachment=2:17q496qc]M6 1.jpg[/attachment:17q496qc]

[attachment=1:17q496qc]M6 2.jpg[/attachment:17q496qc]

[attachment=0:17q496qc]M6 6.jpg[/attachment:17q496qc]

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice, very nice and tastefully done! I cannot wait to see what you do with it...or any other M6 for that matter.

And by the way, my 23" are not Rinnspeed...so you have to come back to see what they are! :D

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ace 95 said:
sicccccccccccck :)
Thanks.

Mbenz528i said:
Nice, very nice and tastefully done! I cannot wait to see what you do with it...or any other M6 for that matter.

And by the way, my 23" are not Rinnspeed...so you have to come back to see what they are! :D
Yeah, I can't wait either. I really like this one, though. Not the Rinspeeds. Now you have me wondering.

Thanks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts