RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Major things to look for with the jag powered range rovers? Do they use the same type of struts if I should need to replace one? Any common problems with them?

TIA

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
186 Posts
Re: Selling my 2004 for a 2009... Curious as to what to look for

Brad,

My boss has a 2007 with 185k miles on it. Never a problem. About some 20k ago he had one of the struts changed at the dealer. Will be interesting to pull out the service records, since it has always been at the same dealership.

You'll get bored. :twisted:

·
Registered
687 Posts

There doesn't seem to be any catastrophic failures for the 06+ jag units, looking at the fourms alone should be enough, almost all the threads related to any major issues is almost always with the 03-05 BMW models. alot of people are getting 100K miles out of them easy with little to no problems.

·
Registered
178 Posts

Wow, 185k miles on an 07 with no problems? I've got the 2007 so that's good to hear. My service advisor says he's seeing the suspension on these going alot longer than the 03-05 model. Says he has several customers with 120k+ miles with the the same air bags. I've been told that they usually give out between 70-90k. I guess as time goes on, we'll continue to get more data. Mine has been pretty good. A couple of software upgrades and electrical issues. Nothing that's made me want to get rid of it. I was very fearful about 3 years ago when I first bought it. But, to tell you the truth, I'm beginning to think that all the horror stories are just that......stories.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts