RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been taking my 08 RRS HSE out on a few trips lately but I can't seem get comfortable with the driving position. It's weird. I really love the car but it wears me out. The pedals feel like they're too close but the wheel is too far away, can't recline to a comfortable position while being able to reach the wheel, my knees are hanging 3 inches from the front of the chair. Feels like the car was made for a kid or something. My old corvette on sport shocks feels more comfortable than this car. If I recline the back I have enough thigh support but then I can't reach the wheel comfortably. If I tilt the seat forward the pedals are too close.

Is it just me or am I missing something?

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
645 Posts
Its you - the seats are infinitely adjustable and very comfortable. If you cannot get comfortable you need to see your surgeon and get your body modified to fit :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
156 Posts
When I bought my first RRS, it was 2009 RRS SC I drove it from Georgia to NY, 9 hrs, no backpain, no leg numbing, no a$$ numbing, just eyes got tired, besides Ford Thiderbird SuperCoupe I had many years ago, it is one of most comfortable vehicles I owned, if you can't get comfy - it would be rather odd.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts