RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2019.5 RRS a few weeks ago, and while I've pretty well figured out all of the settings, I haven't been able to associate a saved seat/mirror position with each of the keys.

Is there a trick to setting this up? I can't find anything about it in the manual, but this is has been a standard feature on all the cars I've had for the past ~7 years, so I'm hoping it's possible.

Thanks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I haven't been able to figure it out either (my last vehicle also had it) but I'm guessing since no one replied its not an option

·
Registered
723 Posts
Don't think they ever had it for the L494s. Pretty sure I didn't have it on my '14 and it's on my '19 either.

Maybe they had it for previous gen. It was easy enough to hit the memory button as I open the door. Not a big deal. Don't think you gain that much more convenience with it.

-ThinkMac-

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies - I agree it's not a big deal to hit the button, but it is a bit surprising. In our '17 Volvo XC90, all of the climate, audio, and display/HUD preferences are tied to each of the keys, so we've gotten used to having our own setup.

We'll see how this compromising thing works out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
glukes
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing