RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking about renewing the seat covers for my L494, but am having difficulty finding out if the various colour combinations that exist can actually be ordered as a spare part? I have the full black ones, but wouldn't mind the black/creme combination of some sort.
Here is an ebay auction for the type cover I'm referring to(not the correct colour) eBay

Has anyone in here ever had them changed or perhaps have some part number to go by?

Thanks!

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,707 Posts
Considering the oldest 494 seats are only 5 years old I don't think there would be much demand for replacement covers.

·
Registered
101 Posts
But do you want to change all of them? Top and bottom or just bottoms? If alll that would be expensive and you can check the colors at Reno jaguar Land Rover parts just google it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stay away from color combos with ivory... lots of blue color transfer from denim in my experience.
Hadn't thought about that to be honest, but I see your point, just thought it would look nicer as I have the ivory on the dash as well. There might be products that would work to protect and to clean, but a shame if they discolour a lot.

But do you want to change all of them? Top and bottom or just bottoms? If alll that would be expensive and you can check the colors at Reno jaguar Land Rover parts just google it
If I do it, I would change both top and bottom. Here is a photo of types I like, but also covers that just have the ivory on the side supports are cool as well.
seat cover combo.jpeg

·
Registered
101 Posts
Have you got installation estimates ? I bought the bottom cover for my driver seat as the leather now got bunch of wrinkles, dealer quoted $700 I was thinking maybe doing it my self

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
No, sorry, I haven't checked that. If I go ahead I would be doing the work myself, but really need to find out if it is feasible first.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts