Range Rovers Forum banner

Seat comparison ?

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  mcorf 
#1 ·
I just leased a 2016 RRS for my wife and like everything about it except the driver's seat feels a little narrow for me. For those who have both the RR and the RRS, is there any difference between the 2? I am considering a RR for myself but would like a little more room in the driver's seat and for my knees. Thanks in advance .

#3 ·
The 13 and newer full size fits anyone! I'm 6'1 250 linebacker I feel very comfortable.

#6 ·
Thanks. It's about an hour and a half to my dealer and am going to check them out myself in a few weeks. I have a 2012 BMW 750 and I was waiting to get the new 7 which came out last week, but after driving my wife's RRS it's making my decision a little harder.

#8 ·
the new 7 is gorgeous, but if you want an SUV, you gotta go for the Full Size RR. It is like someone else said above, a lazy boy recliner. It is certainly one of the most comfortable cars I have ever been in. The ONLY other car that compares is a Mercedes S Class. The 7 series usually doesn't even compare to an equivalent S class when it comes to comfort. But the Full Size RR is definitely competition.

#9 ·
I have a full size RR and a 2014 7 series and the RR is much, much more comfortable. I'm not saying that the 7 is an uncomfortable car, but even in the comfort+ suspension setting, the ride is quite a bit rougher than the RR. The 7 (like all BMW's) have pretty hard seats...the RR seats are much cushier. I much prefer the driving view from the RR as well, but obviously that's a personal opinion. Good luck!

#12 ·
Drove the new 750 last night at my dealer's driving event last night in Pittsburgh . Gorgeous vehicle, much nicer than my 2012. Completely redesigned and finally a true S class competitor. Still haven't driven the RR but came away very impressed last evening.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.