RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

New member and just purchased a 2017 RRS with 36K mileage and been shopping for extended warranty after talking with my service adviser. The local dealership carries a warranty through Fidelity and is quite pricey! Total length is only 6 years running concurrently with my existing 2 year factory warranty with max 60K mileage. The others JLR dealership I talk to, the air shocks, air compressor are wearable items, not cover in their extended warranty plans. You have to talk with your service adviser, not the business manager to get the truth! LOL! Platinum warranty coverage too!

I called a few JLR dealerships around the U.S. based cars listed on Autotrader listings but have no luck coming across a dealership that actually offers the Land Rover Vehicle Protection Plan aka VPP extended warranty. Of course, I am looking for a good price and I want find a JLR that offers VPP to see what they offer and the price of a VPP.

Has anyone purchased a VVP and from which dealership(contact info and phone number very helpful.) or knows of a U.S. JLR that offers VVP?

Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Called over 22 JLR dealership and left messages to all business managers and 12 called back and none of those that called back carry the Land Rover Vehicle Protection Plan! I have given up!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts