RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to let everyone know, that this guy is trustworthy(as most of you already knew that)...But this is the first time I have delt with him...After writing about my issue with the door actuators, he chimmed in and was able to locate me a used one for the fraction of the cost...And most importantly, the CORRECT one...As I read up on these actuators, there are numerous ones for certain years, and unless you have the correct part number or know for sure what the part looks like, you are in the trust of the seller...I received my part today and installed it with no problems...Now my pass-door works the way it should and no buzzing sounds...So Scotty, this thread is a Thankyou for being a honest business man and also, as I found out, a great asset to the Rover community...And if you are ever in my area, there will be a PBR waiting for you... :thumb: ...

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Thanks for the kind words, and if I find myself in Wisconsin I'll take you up on the PBR :mrgreen:

Scotty

·
Registered
12 Posts
He's not just honest, but also super conscientious. He went out of his way to make sure a package was correctly delivered to me last week.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
ju1cy1 said:
Just want to let everyone know, that this guy is trustworthy(as most of you already knew that)...But this is the first time I have delt with him...After writing about my issue with the door actuators, he chimmed in and was able to locate me a used one for the fraction of the cost...And most importantly, the CORRECT one...As I read up on these actuators, there are numerous ones for certain years, and unless you have the correct part number or know for sure what the part looks like, you are in the trust of the seller...I received my part today and installed it with no problems...Now my pass-door works the way it should and no buzzing sounds...So Scotty, this thread is a Thankyou for being a honest business man and also, as I found out, a great asset to the Rover community...And if you are ever in my area, there will be a PBR waiting for you... :thumb: ...
Hi ju1cy1,
Does this post means you're repairing your Borrego? :D
Cheers

Florent

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
If there is any debate as to when I got the molding back here 's the label! The replacement will go out tomorrow!

Thank you

Scotty

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,064 Posts
They are coming you have my word, thank you for being such a great guy really. I'll call you in the morning..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts