RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you can't find it elsewhere you call Scotty! My cruise has not worked since I got my P38 in March and couldn't for the life of me figure it out even when looking it up.In comes Scotty!He has not only heard of what was going on but had the parts.With a little discussing with him he sent out the parts and they arrived just like he said!One thing to remember is if you have the same parts your exchanging out seperate them!I didn't so had to switch out multipe times to get it right!yeah I'm a greenhorn.So I am incorporating the Scotty Rule on all parts I get. I simply write Scotty and a smiley face on them-no more mix ups!Either way if your looking for honesty,quick shipping and simply some of the best prices around for P38 and some classic parts Scotty is your man!You can contact him through this web page.I also will be posting pics of the cruise control repair later.

·
Registered
71 Posts
just thought i'd bump this up and agree with many others on here
Scotty is the man :thumb:
from this thread... viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39682
i wanted the roof racks off the parts vehicle.
Scotty made it happen, the pricing, the amount of e-mails, and effort he put into organizing the freight (which was a Right Royal PIA) was exemplary.
got an e-mail on the 22ndJuly to say it was on it's way via UPS.
it's just arrived, about to open the parcel, and hide the contents, before my wife gets home. once they're on the vehicle she won't notice :lol:
a big THANKYOU :clap: Scotty
..................... tasi

btw; i'm in Tasmania....that little island underneath the Australian Mainland 40'South

·
Registered
24 Posts
AMEN!! broke the door handle on my 99 4.0 and basically got blank stares on how to repair from everyone but Scotty. he took the time to tear apart a door handle, remove the piece i needed and sent it asap. the term 'good guy' falls way short of describing him. he's definitely the man for all parts. `)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Seriously. I won't even bother to deal with anyone else. First stop is always Scotty. He just shipped me some bolts that local LR dealer don't even carry for FREE. The phone calls, email, packaging, postage, etc. One great guy to deal with

Thanks a million, Scotty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts