RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all me again
My wife's l322 is all level with the air suspension but has the inactive air suspension message and all lights off on the air level center console. Purchases the compressor seal kit to replace. And contemplating the icarsoft i910 even though the guts of this l322 are bmw. Anyone got a different option for a scanning tool to read or clear the gremlin before shelling out 125$ . Thanks I'm in ft lauderdale

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Hi all me again
My wife's l322 is all level with the air suspension but has the inactive air suspension message and all lights off on the air level center console. Purchases the compressor seal kit to replace. And contemplating the icarsoft i910 even though the guts of this l322 are bmw. Anyone got a different option for a scanning tool to read or clear the gremlin before shelling out 125$ . Thanks I'm in ft lauderdale
(Before you purchase this, know my recommendation is very technical, and even being an IT professional, I spent two hours figuring out how to install this program!)

Assuming you have an 03-05, I've been using a PA Soft 1.4 off of Amazon, it's been working well and clears any faults on the BMW side since the 03-04s are pretty much E53 X5s, though it will work for 90% of faults on the 05s which mine is.

I'm not going to post an Amazon link, so search this: "iSaddle BMW Scanner 1.4.0 Programmer V1.4." It's $25.99. You do need a Windows XP computer, and if you don't it's pretty easy to source the VM-Ware based version and install it on any laptop. Me being me I had a brand-new unopened Windows XP key+disc which I put on Parallels on my Macbook.

If you need any help with software, I have pretty much everything including drivers, which I had an issue with.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Keralis I'm going to order one now off amazon my wife will be so happy if I can reset the suspension can I send you a private message and if you can send me a share for drop box google drive with all the drivers would be appreciated. I have the kit to change the seals in the compressor would like to see if resetting helps 1st. Happy holidays Christmas cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I have warning always suspension foult
I chang all suspension parts still have same issue
I have autel digastic and I scan many time and clear all faults
It will back again after 2 days

1 - 6 of 6 Posts