RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

The TMC icon on the SatNav in my 2006 Range Rover Supercharged always has a red line through it showing that it is inoperative. The menu to tune the TMC station does not have an option to manually enter the required frequency, instead it searches until it finds what it thinks is the correct station. I believe the TMC station for the United Kingdom should be classic FM however my SatNav tunes to 94.9 which is BBC Radio London. I have tried tuning TMC all over the South East of the UK but 94.9 is the frequency that the SatNav always ends up on despite the radio picking up a clear Classic FM signal when used in normal audio mode. The DVD in the SatNav is the latest version issued by Range Rover.

Does anyone know what the issue could be?

Can the frequency be re-set with special equipment?

What do I need to do to get rid of the red diagonal line through the TMC icon and start receiving the TMC info on the SatNav?

Thank you in advance for your help.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
196 Posts
Try retuning somewhere else , I used to live in Argyll and couldn't tune my TMC until I got closer to Glasgow because we were on repeater masts and they didn't carry the signal .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts