RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone tell me if there is an upgrade to sort out the slow and awkward phone and sat nav thank you

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Well, Totya, I think you get the forum award for 2015 for giving us the answer on how to solve the RR/RRS infotainment issue `).

I hadn't looked at the Bentley site in a while ... with the Bentayga, they have most certainly set their sights on the full size RR. I think they will sell like hotcakes, specially in LA, NYC, etc.

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
Well, Totya, I think you get the forum award for 2015 for giving us the answer on how to solve the RR/RRS infotainment issue `).

I hadn't looked at the Bentley site in a while ... with the Bentayga, they have most certainly set their sights on the full size RR. I think they will sell like hotcakes, specially in LA, NYC, etc.
Thank you. I agree, high five to Volkswagen. I stick with the slow, buggy infotainment though. :)

·
Registered
389 Posts

Yeah definitely they have RR in sight...no wonder the sound system is 100W more than ATB...:think:

I bought my RR from the folks who sell Bentleys and lambos. Got invitation for official unveiling next month yet the special Ed model is $297K. No thank you! Glorified Cayenne with new Q7 platform. RR is class of its own!

Oops sorry Op...back to you on your topic...

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
JLR just bought set up tech fund/incubator in the west coast (oregon) for in car electronics.
1. about time and
2. it will take years for any brand new initiative/technology to find its way to an actual car.

They most likely have the next 3-5 years set in stone already and the earliest we can see major (even mindset) changes will be with the fifth generation.

·
Banned
901 Posts
agreed but hopefully a smart move for the future.

can't believe they are using the blm for the bentyaga! personally if i went 275k in a car i'd want a dedicated chassis not one shared with a 55k on road focused audi.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts