RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 51 plate dHSE with Sat Nav fitted to dash and dvd in boot its a Panasonic(not sure whether dealer fitted ?).
The screen works and the maps appear, the remote handset works and the DVD seems to be okay althought the map disc is somewhat out of date!

The problem is the map does not know where we are and it is impossible to do a route plan! :think:

Does anybody know someone in the East Mids/S.Yorks area who fix these things please!

Regards
and Happy New Year

John

·
Registered
701 Posts
Are you sure its OEM?

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
Loyalduke said:
I have a 51 plate dHSE with Sat Nav fitted to dash and dvd in boot its a Panasonic(not sure whether dealer fitted ?).
The screen works and the maps appear, the remote handset works and the DVD seems to be okay althought the map disc is somewhat out of date!

The problem is the map does not know where we are and it is impossible to do a route plan! :think:
Factory unit didn't come with a remote. Either way it sounds like your hockey puck was ccome disconected I would start with tracing down the GPS receiver and making sure that a: it is plugged it and b: the wire is intact without chaffing all the was from base unit to puck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts